Pictures of your latest non-airsoft aquisitions

• Replies 876
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Classic. "Is that banana phone in your pocket, or are you just pleased to see me?"

Anyway:

110.jpg

MambaMonster speed controller (200amps, 25v maximum input) & Hobbycity KD36-9XL 1900kv brushless motor. Put a massive grin on my face it did, never seen speed or power like it.

Classic. "Is that banana phone in your pocket, or are you just pleased to see me?"

Anyway:

110.jpg

MambaMonster speed controller (200amps, 25v maximum input) & Hobbycity KD36-9XL 1900kv brushless motor. Put a massive grin on my face it did, never seen speed or power like it.

Very nice which car did it go in?

If you average out the prices I only paid $10/each including shipping. :P

What happened was I won two auctions on eBay - one was a single h3650 and the other was for an h3650 and two h3100's, one with a broken screen. When I got them all the batteries were shot. So far I've replaced the batteries for the two color (h3650) machines and have installed Linux on one of them. I think the black & white one with the working screen will become a network analysis/packet sniffing box and the b&w one with the non-working screen will get a bare-bones Linux install and become part of a GPS tracking system that takes GPS data through the serial port and broadcasts it over the network.

Got my Victorinox One-Hand Trekker today!

This is the same knife thats issued as standard within the Bunderswehr, just with a different handle (olive drab with the Bunderswehr logo)

Shown together with Victorinox tool+maglite pouch and Maglite Mini

victorinoxoht01645.jpg

Edited by Punkypink
Got my Victorinox One-Hand Trekker today!

This is the same knife thats issued as standard within the Bunderswehr, just with a different handle (olive drab with the Bunderswehr logo)

Shown together with Victorinox tool+maglite pouch and Maglite Mini

Grr! I used to have one of those and I seem to have lost it. It's a great knife.

Edited by pjones