Pictures of your latest non-airsoft aquisitions

• Replies 876
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...

tadgeariq1.jpg

TAD Force 10 'Legionnaire' Trousers in OD (they got the normal Force 10s back instock after my order shipped! Grr!) and a TAD Flux Hoodie.

Both as bombproof as you'd expect from TAD. The hoodie is especially awesome and much less flimsy in real life than it looks on the website.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

after my digital camera died on my a few weeks back, i was on the lookout for a new one, and with my cellphone now dying on me this weekend, i had a little bit of a lookaround on the net to see if i couldn't find a cellphone that could fill both roles for my needs instead buying a new phone and a new camera...

since i've been nothing but pleased with my Sony ericsson k750i over the years and it's apps, i went looking for a new SE.

I splurged abit (no much though) more money then i was gonna, but i just ordered this:

g900_brown_2xx.gif

g900_brown_3xx.gif

Touchscreen & wifi included, not a bad deal either for the same price as the 3.2mp & no wifi g700 model :)

Should be here soon.

Anyone have on of these? Happy with it?

Edited by sturgis
I got the one on top recently. Its as close as owning the real one without paying 40K for it.

http://i110.photobucket.com/albums/n112/Wi...ng/IMG_1573.jpg

OMG I WANTS!

now i wish my vader helmet was here in uk with me =(

I'll put pics of my new feel-happy-thingamus on here tonight if I dont drop dead from lack of sleep 1st. Long day in sch ahead.

Edited by Punkypink