Pictures of your latest non-airsoft aquisitions

The Navy went through all the trouble of shipping my Bronco from Hawaii to the mainland. I go pick it up in Tacoma. 2 days later, the whole drivetrain craps out. The mechanic opened up the tranny, transfer case, and rear end, and pieces of metal fell out. :o Since the cost to fix was $7900, time for a new vehicle.

100_0398.jpg

94 Ford Explorer Limited.

• Replies 876
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I CBA to get pics of it at half midnight when I have 9am lectures tomorow, so I'll just say about it :P

It's a pansonic CF-27. Toughbook. Awesome little thing. You can beat Tanks to death with it. No, realy. it's not made of these sissy plastics most laptops are.

Solid metal.

like in all honesty, how boring would it be to be an infant that hasnt been born yet?

Congrats, by the way. she looks like a keeper :P

Nah man, she's having a great time in there by all counts. She's redefined my wife's concept of a kidney punch.

Got to tell you, it's the freakiest thing in the world to see the missus' stomach when she's wriggling round in there, I get Alien flashbacks everytime it happens... I saw the actual outline of a god-damn hand last time.

Edited by Rosco151

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v497/Kni...ma/IMG_0665.jpg

bought a cheap underwear a while ago and some chiffon as well as iron on hemm stuff which i found out is useless <_< and will at some point turn it into a dress. a nursing book for my course and a small canvas and paint to make a painting.

Not going to a Rocky Horror Picture show are you Eye of the Devine? ;)

I was thinking of it being my halloween costume for this year but I've had the materials since November time so its probably never going to happen :( . Or I might just keep the underwear and use it to my advantage with my boyfriend :D

Gotta love late mail.

Custom shirt and Undead.

http://i206.photobucket.com/albums/bb246/c.../shirtmovie.jpg

that film made me wish i'd never watched it... :)

they need to be the peanut butter ones :D Gonna be stocking up when I go to NY haha

in other news... my newest purchase...

blooooooo jeans!

:D wearing the buggers now :D

Edited by magaz