Achmed the Dead Terrorist

colwombat

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply
So you think we found it unfunny just because hes American.  Youre inventing 'proof' of bigotry that isnt there?  Youre a maroon, whatever your nationality.

Well, you've gotta admit, whenever an american comedian gets posted here, all you ever see is "how unfunny this is" and "oh british comedy is so much better". All I'm gonna say, as I'm a fan of COMEDY, and I couldn't care where it comes from.

Well, you've gotta admit, whenever an american comedian gets posted here, all you ever see is  "how unfunny this is" and "oh british comedy is so much better". All I'm gonna say, as I'm a fan of COMEDY, and I couldn't care where it comes from.

I agree with you :) Doesnt matter where it comes from at all. I personally didnt find this piece funny, other folk did. But Sekiryu seems to think theres some sort of spooky conspiracy going on!

Transist: Im not playing dumb and neither is Sekiryu. For him, its not playing, its the real thing :lol:

Burn! :flamed:

Archived