MM booby trap

sQUATINGdOG

Mosquito molds has released one of the things for airsofting that I have always wanted: a booby trap. It is the form of a Moscart grenade shell. but has legs, and is wire detonated. There is a pin with a ring in the back of it that you can tie fishing line to. One of the best things about this though, is that since it requires no launcher(such as the m79) it is very cheap. It is only $105 U.S. The only place i have seen this product for sale is on Redwolfairsoft.com Have fun, watch MXC, Reno 911, and above all else, airsoft. :blink:

The question i would ask if how do you justify buying one (though you do actually have to ask yourself that about all the airsoft stuff you buy...).

I was very tempted by both this and the new airsoft claymore they have over at AS, but when considering when i would actually use it in the field, it would be a real pain to set it up, then collect again, unless you are skirmishing in one area the whole day, or are playing milsim with identified mission goals.

Archived