• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

I made this baby at Uni for my project, it's a copy of the knife from Rambo III. It's 18" long, with an 11" blade, and built to pretty much the exact same specifications as the real knife. I made a small throwing knife as well to go with it. The top part of the guard is missing because I cut off a bit too much wood when I was sizing it down, but I still think it looks pretty good. A few people have suggested I paint it but I'm gonna leave it, eventually I'll make a presentation box for it as well.

2006_1129gk0019_2.JPG

2006_1129gk0018_2.JPG

2006_1129t0026_2.JPG

Edited by Arghoslent93
I made this baby at Uni for my project, it's a copy of the knife from Rambo III. It's 18" long, with an 11" blade, and built to pretty much the exact same specifications as the real knife. I made a small throwing knife as well to go with it. The top part of the guard is missing because I cut off a bit too much wood when I was sizing it down, but I still think it looks pretty good. A few people have suggested I paint it but I'm gonna leave it, eventually I'll make a presentation box for it as well.

http://h1.ripway.com/Arghoslent43/2006_1129gk0019_2.JPG

http://h1.ripway.com/Arghoslent43/2006_1129gk0018_2.JPG

http://h1.ripway.com/Arghoslent43/2006_1129t0026_2.JPG

UNI the high school?

It's really crude because the bits that stick out at the sides aren't sanded or cut properly. A real botch-up, haha. I just made it because in a pic I have of the real Rambo knife, there's a throwing knife that comes with it and I thought it'd be a cool addition. Although, I did throw it across my room earlier and it looked pretty cool :P

2006_1130tk120003.JPG

Here is a pic of my Cold Steel Gurkha Kukri,

kukrikeybord.jpg

showing a keyboard for scale. It ia a foot long on the blade and a beauty.

Here it is again with my American tomahawk co. vietnam tomahawk, numbered 115 out of 500 with a matching numbers sheath.

kukriandtomahawk.jpg

I hate to but I need to part with these.

Does anyone know of a place I can sell them, I would put them on the forums here in swaps but I think it is forbidden to sell knives here.

anyway, I hope you like them.

Stunt

Here's some of mine:

DSC00132.jpg

Helle Eggen for normal camp use, MOD Survival knife which I use as an axe, and at the top is a genuine Iron Age short sword my grandad dug up in the back garden years ago, which I have had confirmed at the British Museum. A bit rusty, but it is about 2000 years old...

Oh look, its a crappy wall-hanger that you can get at your local wal-mart for $5 :rofl: :rofl: No doubt some child will try and tell me that it is, but it ain't, its carbon steel ;)

000_0337.jpg

000_0338.jpg

000_0339.jpg

000_0340.jpg

Not a fully functional blade but hey, pretty damned good for the price - £65 (thats only $125; or $9.99 if you're a lying 15 year old toerag ;) )

And this is my take on your lovely £100 badass megaknives, which are quite beautiful by the way, but I quite like these;

000_0336.jpg

000_0335.jpg

carbon steel throwers at 3 for £10 :P:D