• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

do you guys know why strider knives are so expensive? i saw the Stider SnG Gen6, that thing is beautiful but its 425 dollars! :o why are they so special? is there anywhere where you can get them for alot cheaper :P. also, i looked at benchmade. my decision is to get this knife: http://www.thefirestore.com/store/product...._folding_knife/

what do you guys think of that knife?

Picture059.jpg

I don't know what this is. It says BUCK on the sheath and above the handle. The other one is my Swiss Army knife that I carry on me all the time.. I just threw that into the pic.

I also have this thing:

Picture060-1.jpg

I found it covered in tar so I assume it's really cheap. I just use it to keep the money in my safe flat. :)

If anyone can help out me with identifying either of them it would be much appreciated.

• 2 weeks later...

Picked this one up off eBay new for £42.50 delivered (UK seller), bargain for a Buck Strider, a minute to make a lanyard and it was sorted :)

bs1.jpg

Both my Buck Striders cost less than either would individually if bought in the UK, £115 for both i think :D

Edited by Aitch
Picked this one up off eBay new for £42.50 delivered (UK seller), bargain for a Buck Strider, a minute to make a lanyard and it was sorted :)

bs1.jpg

Both my Buck Striders cost less than either would individually if bought in the UK, £115 for both i think :D

what model is that knife? i like it

I recently acquired a Gerber knife, and took the chance to take a few pictures during our snow storm. Just Beautiful!!  :D

Not B&W btw!!  ;)

What a knife. I love the Paraframe, even though I hate the serration. It's the best knife I've ever bought at Wal*Mart. :P I think I'll go back for the non-serrated when I get another job. Amazing pictures by the way.

Edited by poorieuser
  • 4 weeks later...