• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My Buck Strider (AKA wish I could be like SS)

IMGP2568.jpg

The next three are all knives from my grandfather who was in WWII. If anyone knows anything about these knives that they could tell me that would be great.

IMGP2564.jpg

IMGP2570.jpg

IMGP2571.jpg

IMGP2573.jpg

IMGP2575.jpg

Also have a WWII bayonet from a German officer that I have to dig up.

Edited by banditos_burritos
Has anyone shown as much interest in the benchmade HK 14440 Ally as I? Plus it is only $40!

Well it's got a big hole in the blade, which would go against all of my instincts, Benchmade or not.

Here's mine:

Twin Blades handmade fighting knife

PICT0029.jpg

Becker Knife and Tool Combat Utility 7"

PICT0030.jpg

Columbia River M16-12Z

PICT0032.jpg

It refers to the length, dagger sized.

-Sh0ty

EDIT: I'm Japanese, hence me recognizing it as a shorter blade.

I'm sorry if I was wrong, I was just using tanto to refer to the blade/point type as I don't know what the official name is for the sword I have.

I like it a lot! I carry it around nearly everywhere I go, its nice. When I first got it it was bigger than i expected, unfolded it only about an inch shorter than a normal Ka-Bar, but you get used to it.

Id really suggest getting it, its cheap, and built like a rock. Only thing I don't like about it, is that its made in China.

I like it a lot! I carry it around nearly everywhere I go, its nice. When I first got it it was bigger than i expected, unfolded it only about an inch shorter than a normal Ka-Bar, but you get used to it.

Id really suggest getting it, its cheap, and built like a rock. Only thing I don't like about it, is that its made in China.

Hmm...interesting. I'll have a price range of around $40 for a good knife...debating between this and a Columbia River folder...or somethin' else.

Suggestions welcome. :D

-Vic

I have nothing but praise to say about all of my CRKT, especially the Kit Carson designs. The next one I'm getting will most probably be a M16EDC of some sort: cheap, discreet enough, and with the Carson flipper, which makes me think that I won't be able to go back to any other kind of folder. It makes the opening as fast as an automatic, with a little practice!

I have nothing but praise to say about all of my CRKT, especially the Kit Carson designs. The next one I'm getting will most probably be a M16EDC of some sort: cheap, discreet enough, and with the Carson flipper, which makes me think that I won't be able to go back to any other kind of folder. It makes the opening as fast as an automatic, with a little practice!

I almost got to meet Kit las summer when I was at BLADE show, except I never passed his booth when he was in it. I was pretty disappointed.

Hi.

Does someone know what the knife is what is used by Jean Reno in M:I?

Screenshots:

mission%20imposs.img_assist_custom.jpg

mi-Knife.jpg

Just for info: In the movie it is a folder knife but at the CGI it seems they forgot to make the chink for the blade.

Does that knife exist anyway? If not, is there a knife that looks similar?