several gerbers, many many antique knives, a sword from the late 1600's to early 1700's from africa still in origional elephant skin sheath, a WWI bayonet, my dads m9 bayonet from desert storm, more unique and antiques and more *suitcasey* knives than i can shake a stick at, im a collector :mellow:

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A few bayonets, among wich - notably - a classic Phrobis III M9 and an M7, originals.

I also built my own airsoft M9 bayonet, with easily available pieces.

A few images of my blades follow.

bayo1.jpg

bayo3.jpg

Final:

bayo2.jpg

well I know SimulArm make training weapons and they make knives etc. Don't know if they make Ka-Bar types.

*hands H_M USMC catalogue... only to be shooed away by everyone else*

Solo : do you have any Italian made blades? Stiletto type stabbers?

Soloman: Sykes only cost £25-30

well I know SimulArm make training weapons and they make knives etc. Don't know if they make Ka-Bar types.

*hands H_M USMC catalogue... only to be shooed away by everyone else*

Solo : do you have any Italian made blades? Stiletto type stabbers?

Soloman: Sykes only cost £25-30

Nope Billy, sorry: I am an US equipment junkie :D

I have a ker-niff.

I use it to slice my sandwiches.

I don't care what anyone says, when it comes to a proper fight, I'm at least gonna have neatly sliced lettuce and cucumber squares, while the rest of you are gonna be stabbing each others eyes out :)

nope,

only real men eat wholemeal- big kiddy girly boys eat white, and stinky hippies eat brown, therefore only manly men eat wholemeal.

we're the only ones with the capacity to digest it, unlike white bread, which can be digested by big kiddy girly boys and their sisters, thus proving they aren't good enogh :)

Only a barbarian doesn't trim the crusts off, Antagon, old chap. It simply wouldn't be done to serve sandwiches with crusts. The vicar would be scandalised, and I dare say my good lady wife would faint! The very thought! I suppose you're one of these "progressive" types who leaves your table legs uncovered?

:zorro:

Only a barbarian doesn't trim the crusts off, Antagon, old chap. It simply wouldn't be done to serve sandwiches with crusts. The vicar would be scandalised, and I dare say my good lady wife would faint! The very thought! I suppose you're one of these "progressive" types who leaves your table legs uncovered?

:zorro:

:lol: What the *fruitcage*? Oh you brits...