• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Our colonial brethren have become so uncouth since rejecting the civilising influence of the Empire. Perhaps we should put together some sort of missionary program to aid these poor lost souls?

:zorro:

Yes, poor lost soul, it must be because I have no king or queen to guide me ;) Get with the times chap!

What the....

Anyway!

I own a cheap-o Sheffield locking folder with some dandy grips I bought from Home Depot and a Lee-Enfield No.4 Mk. 1 bayonet which really is classified more as a "pointy metal spike" rather than a knife.

Sheffield is very useful for airsofting, easy to cut little bits of everything you may have hanging around and in a pinch it should cut right through a man's throat if need be. Cost me about eight dollars.

While I carry a LeatherMan on me most of the time I thought I'd better point out that several people have recently been hooked up for having them in their possession as the blades lock in place. So if you happen to get searched by the police you'll need a good reason for packing it.

Cheers,

xRx

I got this wee-little pocket knife,its only 5 1/4" long unfolded, blade is 2 1/8" so its really tiny (that and my hands are big and I have rediculourly long fingers) but its sharp as hell and can cut anything really, I post a pic of it later when I find my camera.

Just got a question when I was first looking for a knife the one a got was the only one I could find that didn't have one of those dam pocket clips on it, or one of those skeletonized grips, because I find either of those two things is annoying if you gotta use the knife alot, so anyone suggest a medium sized(4 to 5 inches unfolded) knife without a skeletonized grip or pocket clip? I was looking at Swiss Army's Parachutist knife but any other suggestions of good medium sized knifes are appreciated.

Ian

Smith and Wesson knives are a good place to look.

The swat series are what you're looking for. Only bit short-bladed 9.5cm.

Extrema Ratio *gucci gear alert!* do some brilliant folders if you're a knife collector. 9cm-11cm blades for the folders.

Here's some pics of my collection:

~

My un-dated sword, still in origional elephant skin sheath, all i know is that it's from Africa. It has Islamic writing on the blade but the sword maker's name is near the bottom of the blade.

sword.jpg

~

Machete

...a machete.

machete.jpg

~

All my military issue knives, my M9, it's my dad's from the origional gulf war. A WWI or WWII bayonet, a couple survival knives, and several military issue folding knives, almost all of them are issued.

military1.jpg

military2.jpg

military3.jpg

military4.jpg

that knife actually dates back to the late 1800's or early 1900's, it was a pioneer knife

i DID say i was a collector

On the knife fork spoon one. How do you use the knife and fork at the same time :lol:

yea fox, i do like that buck knife, i think thats the only buck i have too...

Edited by FL_Racer
Smith and Wesson knives are a good place to look.

The swat series are what you're looking for. Only bit short-bladed 9.5cm.

Extrema Ratio *gucci gear alert!* do some brilliant folders if you're a knife collector. 9cm-11cm blades for the folders.

Ay... ER knives aare one of the most durable small-medium sized knives out there...

Oh, Looks like I might have a kinda unique one here if nobody's posted it yet... CRKT SnapLock side-folder. Not anything really *special*, but the only lefty-friendly knife I've EVER seen! (You can switch the pocket clip to the other side, and it flips out either direction)

Snap16web.JPGSnapLockWeb.jpg

I've also got the CRKT M16-12Z. Same as the M16 posted earlier, just smaller and zytel grips.

Edited by Pythe