• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ah I see! Well a good photo/artistic idea no less. Thanks for the correction. Loving these knives though. :D

Haha, yeah- I was LOOKING for the knife from Kane and Lynch. Sorry, I should've made that a bit more clear.

Still, I'm glad you liked it- I may do that for some of my pictures, but it's a bit... morbid. I'll recreate it if I can find the knife from that picture, I absolutely love push-daggers but would like to find one with the ring in the center (like the one I have).

Also, the 552 on the M93R was done as a joke, the Eotech isn't even mine :P

Smith&Wesson G10 Homeland Security

Winchester Conflict II

homeland_winchester.jpg

The Winchester is very sturdy and sharp, good value for the price I've paid it. Although it's a bit heavy, so the S&W comes in handy for daily wear in my pocket. It's almost as sharp as the Winchester, a bit less sturdy, but extremely lightweight.

Oh, and very balanced:

homeland3.jpg

homeland4.jpg

;)

/edit: both are literally razorsharp, the two bald spots on my arm are witness, lol.

Edited by VAN MEULDER

And do you actually stab people very often? A combat knife, or any knife for that matter, IMO is a tool, not a weapon. Or a very last ditch weapon. Or when you are a sneaky SF taking opfor by surprise (but I bet they'd prefer to put bullets in someone's head rather than cutting his throat: more secure and less noisy)

Not sure if it's allowed to discuss it here, mods please remove if inapropriate.

When you cut a throat, the poor bloke will tend to disagree. Trying to produce a sound with his mouth, he'll expell air through his trache (sp?), which makes an aweful and loud noise. If you get too enthusiastic in your movement, you may even cut his carotid (sp?) veins, and make a mess. And the guy will still be trying to get away from you, potentially increasing the noise. See? Even he will regret you didn't shoot him in the head...

• 2 weeks later...

Oops I did it again, got a bargain on eBay, Rambo I anniversary/II signature/III anniversary all 3 for £186 delivered,

I should get all 4 in the door sometime in February, cannot wait :)

Now off to eBay to sell off my Buck Strider B890 to make space and some more money :D

• 2 weeks later...