• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

28122007479.jpg

My lovely, lovely Spydercos.

Top to bottom-

Original model AUS8 Endura, fully serrated with the original patents stamped in the pocket clips

Delica- plain edge VG10 blade

Delica- semi serrated VG10

Native I- fully serrated CPM30V blade with TiNiC coating

Native III- plain edge, VG10 blade

S Model- MIM 440C blade, Almite handle

Dragonfly- VG10 fully serrated blade

Hmm, you like Spyderco then, have you seen their new "Byrd" range designed by them and made in China. Goog cheap working knifes.

Hmm. They are OK but I find the action on the Byrds I've tried to be "gritty" feeling.... The bog basic VG10 Delicas are super-slick,will cut through most everything with ease and hold an edge- I've used mine for 4 years of solid day-to-day usage and it still locks up solid and a few touches with a Bladetech keep the edge razor sharp.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm not a knife guy ( don't see the point in em personally, but each to their own!) but I do have a large pile of various bayonets... Couple of pig stickers, two WW1 sword bayonets, an Afrika Korp knife, a nasty lil bayonet that is a cross when viewed point on, a zulu era bayonet ( british one), some form of scimitar, and a genuine zulu spear, as well as some sort of Arabian decorative knife. Loads of things.. i'll post up a picture tomorrow, maybe some of you guys can identify wtf I have...

It's at the top :lol:

:zorro:

*groan*

Lol, My Dad and I used to grab anything old and military looking... we've got shells ranging from 5.45mm to 155mm as well.

Although I have to say, I am after one new blade... apparently its called a Long Sax ( my friend says the Sax was a knife type blade designed to be used with an axe) and its from... wait for it... Stardust. It's the most beautiful blade I have ever seen, and as I say, I don't care for them normally! Will get pics up of the collection tomorrow * gets digging equipment* they're in the cellar...

sb-sd-tristansword1_l.jpg

Since I cant post our actual website, I was told I could post photos, and the watermark has been removed.

Deryk Monroe is perhaps my favorite knifemaker of all time now....

The bottom one in the first and second pic was a custom job he did for TADgear. You can see the tritium logo in the bezel stud on the folder.

DSC_0005.jpg

DSC_0014.jpg

DSC_0001.jpg

DSC_0007.jpg

Edited by Blarney