• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Razer; that small folder from Blades-UK at £2.50 huh? :lol: I had the same one on my keyring for work (cutting small bits out of railway sleepers to determine the wood type) until I met a sleeper that was freakin' tropical hardwood - poor little knifey couldn't hack it (literally) and it fell to pieces!

Those fibre blades... i assume those wouldnt be detected in an airport?

If so, wthf do they stop us taking tweezers on a plane?

A 6" serrated boot knife would be far more effective...

I didnt know about that lock knife law :(

I have a 0.5 inch blade lock knife, i suppose you couldnt take that onto the streets either?

Oh well *empties pockets with a huge racket of metalic clunks and bolt slaps*

I realy should read the law more often... ;)

Two knifes are better than one :D

Eickhorn PRT-X (Pocket Rescue Tool Version X). The Rescue Knife of the German Military Police "Feldjäger". It offers a integrated safty belt cutter, glass breaker, and a 1/2 serrated blade and supersized opener. A very nice, compact, versatile and sharp-edged tool :)

gallery_44_220_179681.jpg

gallery_44_220_636138.jpg

Edited by unimatrix001
my newest piece of steel. Out of production buck general. Had to get it from the US. As used in the scream movies! nice knife. Decided to drop it in the scanner for this pic thou.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v316/fli...buckgeneral.jpg

Wow, I didnt know my hunting knife was used in the scream movies, but it is a very nice knife. :D

I have a few but this one is the best. It's a bayonet for Zastava M70 (Yugoslavian AK). Very high quality. Can be mounted on the rifle or used for cutting wire. I got it from my uncle who fought in Bosnia from 92-95 so it has great value for me.

Ci80U_4hmvuzoXTq.v.jpg

xbPZMVU3kyO2sgV3.v.jpg

It is not really attached to the rifle because there is no mounting point on it.

Edited by Zune
Cold Steel Ti Lite

Image49.jpg

SpyderCo UK Pen knife (Legal carry in the UK)

SC_94GP_LARGE.jpg

I have others too

:P

I have the SpyderCo UK Pen knife but i have the limited edition Design Team Model, great knife which is (now :) ) Razor sharp!!!

I've also got another SpyderCo knife which is the Pride model which is alot smaller then the Pen knife but still legal carry.

And getting caught carrying a knife is stupid, so if you own an EDC make sure its non-locking and the blade it less than 3inches.... and obviously dont go showing it off to you mates in the street either... but i know non of you lot on here are dumb enough to do that though are you?

but take it from me getting caught is serious so dont be daft enough in the first place to carry one :)

Cheers *AL* aka Lofty

Edited by alark
Excellent now i can order my SOG seal master knife from US cav

Isn't that a knife.. with a sharp blade?

Not a pointed rod of metal, with no cutting edge?

(I may be wrong, as i haven't a clue what the knife looks like... just you say it's a knife, not a bayonet)

(that excludes bayonets that double up as knives)