• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That actually looks like a hard fight to call as the small guy looks pretty fast, but I'm going to have to go with the big guy because he reminds me of me. You might cut a big guy several times, but he will knock you down and cut your head off.

I fully agree. I've carried a Spyderco Clipit Endura since 1991. I'm on my third one now - the old-style clip broke on the first one (they make it of spring steel now, much better), and I lost another changing uniforms on a bus (long story), and I'm currently carrying my third one.

The serrated edge stays super sharp, and the one handed opening and closing is teh win. I honestly don't know what I'd do without it, I feel completely naked when I'm not carrying it.

Agreed again.

My Spyderco Dragonfly is TINY, but has come in useful so many times.

I'd love to carry my Desert Cruiser with me, but it's not exactly concealable - the Dragonfly is tiny and flat so it's there in my pocket should I need it (even for opening Cheddar cheese :P).

too many ...

couple of swis army knives

a key knife

a cheep opinel

bayonet cant remember the exact version ..

becker brute - 9.5 inch recurve goodness

http://www.fernknives.com/images/BK-BK1medium.gif

Buck Tiburon- wonderful tool, especially if you are river running in a kayak... designed by a bloke called ed gillet - its also a bit bigger than it looks

http://www.1sks.com/images/buck/bu-185.jpg

incidentally its pretty useful for climbing too

A little christmas present... An Opinel no.8 folder

Lovely knives, they are - I have one myself.

Make DAMN SURE you keep the blade clean and dry, though - mine has rusted all to hell, and I need to sort it out some time. It's carbon steel, not one of the stainless steels, and it shows.

PICT0604.jpg

you can never have to many knives

I thought that too until i saw your collection. :P how many do you actually carry into a skirmish?

skull, sweet knife!

angry, isn't that the knife that Wayans uses in the movie Major Payne? :huh:

nice knives all around :)

Greg