• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sir, would that be a Benchmade?

-Jake

I wish! It's actually a Jaguar, a copy of the Benchmade 42, but without any of the goodies the Benchmade has. Decent quality (but nothing compared to the real thing) for about a fourth of the price :P . Mine seems to be a whole lot lighter than all of my friends balisongs though... Very interesting...

Once I get a decent paying job and have time to save extra cash, I may eventually upgrade to the Benchmade. But knowing how cheap I am, maybe not lol. :P

Edited by Five-sEvEn
I wish! It's actually a Jaguar, a copy of the Benchmade 42, but without any of the goodies the Benchmade has. Decent quality (but nothing compared to the real thing) for about a fourth of the price  :P . Mine seems to be a whole lot lighter than all of my friends balisongs though... Very interesting...

Once I get a decent paying job and have time to save extra cash, I may eventually upgrade to the Benchmade. But knowing how cheap I am, maybe not lol. :P

Yeah, I'm a Benchmade nerd, kinda. All my knives that I use are Benchmade, and I compare everything to them. I saw the hansle on your bali and thought they looked just like the 42.

-Jake

Edited by Sasquatch
Strider DB-L, just do it ;)

http://static.flickr.com/96/221268479_dc4763995d.jpg

Gerber Compact 400 in tactical Black ;)

You can flick the pliers out if you hold it right, since it slides out rather than the handles pivoting around it. Good design and rock solid.

My dad had an older one of those. The flicking is pretty cool when its not seized up. I can flip his leatherman like a balisong, which is a lot more fun :D .

BTW, hows the strider holding up? I knw its probly fantastic, but just curious how its performing.

-Jake