• 2 months later...
  • Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Had to bring this thread back to life, as I think you lot will like my new knife. Ka-bar Baconmaker folder.

https://sgac1nopcommerce.blob.core.windows.net/nopcommercepics/0001060_adventure-baconmaker-folder-ka-bar.png (not my pic, phone is not helping today...)

:)

i could have posted this guy back then, but didnt see this before. I have a Ka-bar from the same series;

IMG_20170222_203359_zpsrkcpgjoh.jpg

IMG_20170222_203409_zpsfodlt9ye.jpg

IMG_20170222_203423_zps9zmn9chp.jpg

IMG_20170222_203450_zpsceo9blqt.jpg

didnt realize this one was blurry, my bad^

Edited by Horsem4n
  • 3 months later...

I managed to snag a used Spyderco Tuff for 250USD and might be selling a ZT 0550 ....debating on getting a ZT0460 or a Spyderco Delica Wharcliffe

Edit: removed an amount that gave a false impression I was trying to sell it via Arnies. It's been forever since I looked, but pretty sure it's against the rules.

Mike strider, the dude who makes strider knives (the coolest knives around IMO) claimed he was a special forces vet and used this claim to push his knife collection. It turned out he was not a ex vet but an ex con!! With a differant name, Mike burger!!!! I have a few of his knives. Expensive little things, cheapest is 300 dollars.

Mike strider, the dude who makes strider knives (the coolest knives around IMO) claimed he was a special forces vet and used this claim to push his knife collection. It turned out he was not a ex vet but an ex con!! With a differant name, Mike burger!!!! I have a few of his knives. Expensive little things, cheapest is 300 dollars.

And? No one's talking about Strider for the last few pages man. So you have a few Striders, now feel buyers remorse and suddenly need to vent? They're good knives, Bront. And if you don't like giving your money to Mick just get a clone on Dhgate.

It is & it is

It is the GI model but is not

It is a copy... the real deal costs about 3500 usd minimum

109974627dfbd27e473a32dd562fbf7e.jpg

Still the copy is really well made

I have done a poor job on the ito tsuka maki but he cord is real cotton from Japan and the finish of the blade is awesome

fa55ed02b2d7bc84df790dd0505a0f9f.jpg