• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How the heck did you set up that shot? Your pictures are so complex SilentScope, haha, they amaze me. Most of the time I can never figure out where they were taken, or how you got such amazing lighting.

I found that to get the light pattern I want, if it is too dark, I just turn up the exposure time. It brings out the image so crisp and nice.

I'm really liking this knife right here, I'm thinking about buying it when I can.

498130_d.jpg

I'm wanting a decent knife in like the $50 price range, around a 3'' blade. That one I got now I use daily, I'm not just getting a knife for show. I use it a lot at work too..cutting boxes and stuff.

They have a version of that Columbia River Desert Cruiser (pictured above), but an OIF edition. It's awesome, it has a picture of Iraq on it, and Operation Iraqi Freedom written across it.

You guys got any suggestions?

I'm sure, but this is hardly the time to be discussing musical instruments, is it? I mean, if the guy finds himself needing to cut open a box/bale/letter/that guy next door who laughs really weird at "Hope And Faith" and I swear to god, I'll open him like a fish if he doesn't SHUT UP/cereal packet, then a couple of choruses of "She'll Be Coming Round The Mountain" just isn't going to, if you'll pardon the pun, cut it.

:zorro:

A tad too red-neck-ish for my tastes.

DSC00238.jpg

By attaching the right accessories, the flute can become a very competent cutting tool. Or, one can simply grind the rear end to a strong yet sharp edge for it to become an effective striking weapon.

Edited by r.ocelot

myguningrassac6.jpg

Heh, ill probably get flamed for posting such a cheap knife, but i love it and its sturdy as hell for the price i paid ($15 :D)

hehe i just dont see spending over $50 on a knife that i am only going to attach only my molle vest and use it once in a while to cut wire or somthing

Edited by XxChRiSxX
http://img111.imageshack.us/img111/7756/myguningrassac6.jpg

Heh, ill probably get flamed for posting such a cheap knife, but i love it and its sturdy as hell for the price i paid ($15 :D)

hehe i just dont see spending over $50 on a knife that i am only going to attach only my molle vest and use it once in a while to cut wire or somthing

Yeah, I've got some cheapo knife on my vest too. Although, I agree with you, I REEEAAALY want a SOG Seal Pup Elite.

I'm wanting a decent knife in like the $50 price range, around a 3'' blade. That one I got now I use daily, I'm not just getting a knife for show. I use it a lot at work too..cutting boxes and stuff.

They have a version of that Columbia River Desert Cruiser (pictured above), but an OIF edition. It's awesome, it has a picture of Iraq on it, and Operation Iraqi Freedom written across it.

You guys got any suggestions?

Just a warning, but if you're buying that knife to use as a pocket knife, don't. It's a monster, and was not meant to be a pocket knife. It's no doubt a great knife, I've heard reports of it saving lives and such in Afraqistan, but is much too big to use as a pocket knife.

I also have an M16 and love it. I'd suggest one of them whole-heartedly if what you're looking for is a pocket knife.

Silentscope: Diggin' them Strider pics, man!

Wow, I got a M16 and a M21, and none of them are pocket knives... they're the big dog versions, mind you. I usually carry the M16 (model M16-14 MIL) in my cargo pockets, even though it's really not discreet, but it would indeed be far too big for any other kind of pocket, and even less discreet clipped on the belt.

On the other hand, I plan on getting the EDC version of the M16, which is even smaller than the "non Big Dogs" and keeps all good features (especially the Carson Flipper, you got to love it) in the smaller package, and adds the Auto-LAWKS safety system, which is quite good (not that my M16 needs its LAWKS, it's kinda hard to unlock the liner lock by accident)

They're quite cheap too.