• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

this topic got me to thinking, I usually go for my rounded-off airsoft knife for close quarters kills...but it's a little small and I don't like getting *that* close to somebody....so in point, I need a bigger knife. I know you chaps here at AA are of a crafty sort, so if I tossed out say...twenty, thirty some odd dollars to someone on this forum, could someone make me a Merc Worx style airsoft knife out of ABS sheet plastic? if said dollar amount it not enough, negotiations are plausible

• 2 weeks later...

Nice SOG`s gentalmen.

Do you know what this is?

http://www.fototime.com/{FE140F7E-C9B8-4A3...9C}/picture.JPG

I bet you dont??

Its just one of many.

My favorite behind the watches,,,,,

http://www.fototime.com/{48E120CE-6A86-485...CA}/picture.JPG

Sorry for the links, I`m looking for instructions on how to insert a pic, but I cant find any thing. I suspect Arnie`s want full control of scans? Yes? TIA.

Cheers,

Randall

Hey Sarg,

I tried using tags, but it did`nt work. I have now found the button on the page that allows me to insert, DUH.

picture.JPG

This pic is OLD. Old as in this is but a small portion of the edged weps collection now, LOL.

My brother made the big one in the middle. What a work of art.

Cheers,

Randall

I got a Wilkinson Sword Ray Mears knife, a webley folding hunter's knife and an Extrema Ratio combat knife and about 13 leathermans and victorinox type things, the WSRM knife is razor sharp and I mean it, I can shave down to the skin on my arm with one stroke

shootist - Is that an Omega watch you got there?

Edited by Diemaco

Here's my modest and humble bladed weapons collection:

Cheap ebay Katana (yeah, I know it sucks, but the snake head's pretty cool)

Samurai 3000 (this thing is wicked sharp)

Dragon Lord fantasy knife (from United Cutlery's Gil Hibbon Custon Design Series)

The fantasy dagger used by Harry Osborne in his attempt to kill Spider-Man in Spider-Man 2! (I actually had this knife before the movie came out; when my friend saw the movie, he turned to me and said, "Hey! That's your dagger!")

KA-BAR U.S.M.C. Fighting Knife (no description needed, I think :) )

An old WWII bayonette me Ma found at a tagsale... *shrug* it's in the collection

KA-BAR/Maserin pocket knife (Model KM 250-T if anyone's interested; this is the one I carry*)

Beretta U.S.A. pocket knife

*I know this has already been partially discussed, but in the US knife-carry laws differ from state to state. In my state, Connecticut, it is legal to carry a knife with a blade smaller than 4 inches. My KA-BAR is 3 1/2 inches, and perfectly legal to carry. The Beretta is 3 3/4 inches, which IS legal, but - as I understand it - if I was arrested while carrying it they could call it "close enough to 4 inches" and tack on some other charge. It would, at least, be a hassle. As for the Butterfly Knife discussion, in CT they're legal to buy and own, just not to carry (at any length).

post-8362-1122053156_thumb.jpg

post-8362-1122053178_thumb.jpg

post-8362-1122053200_thumb.jpg

Edited by ExaltedDragon45