Airsoft, first or second love?

Inq Eisenhorn

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Lol. Is your girlfriend aware of this list?

i hope not :P or else he'll be alone again, but that would bring some benefits: no high bills, no flat, less cooking and more time for video games :P

hahaha just kidding mate :P but your girl should really be at number 2 ( one being your mates ;) ). my mates are on spot 1 and 2 ( i either know them trough the Warhammer Store or trough/with airsoft. hehe my best mate turned teammate 2 months ago :D )

I got myself a girlfriend which is quite a sport on its own ...

Furthermore i play soccer (and i earn some money with it ^^ )

In weekends i am DJ at a pub.

I also go snowboarding 2 weeks / year

I like the outdoors & hiking (1-2 weeks / year )

In the spare time i got i play poker online ^^

and off course ... airsoft :)

In terms of spare time spent (school, socializing, and exercising don't count), my hobbies and interests rank as the following:

Reading books

Building ship models

Playing video games

I like Airsoft, but I don't spend a whole lot of time on it.

i have recently lost my interest in airsoft. its amazing when something clicks that reminds you how much you've spent on airsoft that could go towards something useful. hence my sales threads ( ;) ). no doubt, i do like going along, but i used to have the enthusiasm to go along from friday night to sunday afternoon, camping in the winter in tents, eating over or undercooked barbecue food, or even stir fry thats just been spilt on the floor haha. those days are gone though, other things have become more important.

1. music, playing it, listening to it, writing it, performing it, watching it. anything basically

2. photography, it'd be nice to get some money from this for sure.

3. going out with mates. whoever said mates should always be at the number one spot over your missus was a million percent correct. nights in, nights out, airsofting, drinking, playing music, barbecuing, watching bands, mates are the best thing int he world. not really a hobby, but it is something i enjoy, do a lto of, and ultimately spend excessive amount of cash on.

which at the end of the day is what hobbies are apparently all about hahahah !!

1. Mates/girlfriend. Both are equally as important to me, it's all about having the balance between them both for me I think.

2. Keeping fit. Need to drop 2 stone (14 atm) so I'm hammering the weights and the cardio. I missed loads of weeks of thai-boxing last year but I'm making the effort to get to as many as I can this year.

3. Art/drawing/photography/painting, all that good stuff. Love it I do, in my last year of a visual arts course at Uni so I wanna do something with it when I finish.

4. As bad as it sounds on an airsoft forum, I simply can't put airsoft at #1. Although, I spend a considerable amount of time on the internet looking at new stuff I want to buy, gear, guns and stuff for my guns. When I finish Uni in summer and get a full-time job, and thus get my weekends free again (from working part-time for the past 3 and a half years), I'll start skirmishing regularly and hopefully get myself UKARA'd, so maybe airsoft'll get bumped up the ranks by then.

1. Pub with friends drinking heavily dancing weird and chatting up tavern whenches, comes first as i always have a laugh when im down the pub problem is for me is that often spend more than i anticipate so not good

2. Gaming - all sorts really mostly MMO's was an avid player of WoW and I Play a little City of Heroes

3. Games Workshop - dont collect/play now but still an avid follower

4. Airsoft - yeah this is last purely because im an airsoft newb, been to 2 skirmishes in the past once for a friends stag do and the second for a works get to know you team bonding thing, attending my first serious skirmish this comming tuesday so see how it goes and if i enjoy it as much as previous times this will be going up the list

Archived