Galaxy or echo 1 mp5k pdw?

j2dag93

what about externals?

I found the Echo 1 has different trades. I think theres also trades on the stock like the TM but its there own trades. Its like a "E" in a large triangle. Its placed on the stock and were the Galaxy trade mark would go on the side of the AEG.

I say go for the Galaxy. Then you would know for sure that its a newer model and comes stocked with metal bushings.

The Echo 1 is a rebrand of the Galaxy. Both the galaxy and the Echo 1 come with the lowcap, as well as the high cap. The Echo 1 includes a scope mount, and the K endcap, but you can remove the stock from the Galaxy and attach the sling mount to the endcap, and have a K style gun anyways.

I would stick with the galaxy, since it can be found for so much cheaper than the Echo 1. I wrote the Galaxy review on ASR, and can link it if you would like.

I dont know much about echo 1 but i just bought the galaxy mp5k pdw for about $70 including shipping and it's a great little gun. it does have really nice range for such a small gun. according the the coke can test my gun is shooting around 340 fps right now. its rpm isn't amazing but you can buy a better battery and it goes up quite a bit.

does anyone know if the battery charger would work in the U.S.?(the 2 square pins and not the roundish ones for U.K.) I have a galaxy G7 mp7 and the charger was not compatable so i had to get a marui charger. If the galaxy is not compatable in the U.S., i guess im going with echo 1..... <_<

my galaxy mp7s selector switch is super gay and thats why i never use it anymore...

I wasn't aware that selector switches could have sexual preferences.

Usually a little fiddling will fix selector problems. Oftentimes crappy selectors are just poorly cast or assembled. MP7s could be different, I haven't held one.

The selector switch is smooth, but the trigger itself locks up occassionally in semi. A quick burst of full auto fixes it, so it's no biggie...

The hopup holds its position well, and is very responsive. It's a PITA to get to, since you have to take off the foregrip to do it.

Other than the occasional semi lockup, it's a great gun. I use mine as primary in desert play all the time.

The selector switch is smooth, but the trigger itself locks up occassionally in semi. A quick burst of full auto fixes it, so it's no biggie...

The hopup holds its position well, and is very responsive. It's a PITA to get to, since you have to take off the foregrip to do it.

Other than the occasional semi lockup, it's a great gun. I use mine as primary in desert play all the time.

Right, that usually due to low battery with that spring in there. The Mp5k alsouses a Ver. 3 gearbox so its common.

Oh, and welcome Booligan! I can see that you joined up from ASR.... You have competition my friend. News spreads a lot faster here than on ASR.

wheaties! Why did you have to give away the secret site!? :P Also, for me its now $108 shipped. :( Shipping went up. Ah well.

Archived