Review of I-Shot Deluxe mini range bag

:D

Firstly thanks to Mike at stockade products for supplying this item for me to review, it is greatly appreciated :D

DSCF2179.jpg

DSCF2190.jpg

The bag in Blue but it is available in other colours. It is constructed out of cordura material with excellent seams and sturdy zips, which have the added feature of being lockable,; a nice touch demonstating the detail I-Shot have gone to with this item. The handles have a padded section to them for added comfort when carrying the bag and there is also a padded shoulder strap. Everything about it shouts out quality and good workmanship and you just know that anything you put in it will be well protected.

The bag itself has three main sections to it, the central one is the largest and is where you would store your pistols

DSCF2180.jpg

the front panel opens to reveal some small zippered mesh pockets and a brass bag, although in airsoft it is useful for storing mini batteries!

DSCF2186.jpg

On the rear, is a zippered pocket, ideal for any documentation you might have with you at a skirmish

DSCF2188.jpg

Back to the main compartment though for a while. It is very well padded and is designed to accomodate 2 pistols easily upto a desert eagle in size plus upto 10 magazines.

DSCF2181.jpg

When i used it the other day I carried two pistols, one revolver, one can of gas a bottle of BB's and some MP5 mags in it and used it as a grab bag, a job for which it was emminently suitable I might add. So space and protection certainly aren't an issue here. This is a well designed and thought out product.

DSCF2183.jpg

As I mentioned, there is more storage space in the front pocket. with 2 mesh pockets, one padded build in pouch and a detachable brass pouch or battery bag in this case!The mesh pockets are ideal if you have any easily lost items floating around that require secure storage and the build in pocket was just the right size for a mobile phone.

Overall, the fact it was designed by real steel shooters for shooters is plainly evident. The quality is there and functionality is first class but not in my opinion at the expense of looks!

score 9/10

why not 10 you ask? well in todays MOLLE compatible world the lack of any MOLLE loops is a bit of a disadvantage but as this was aimed at range shooting it is a minor niggle and one I can certainly forgive and for £35 from www.stockadeproducts.co.uk it is money well spent!