Request a public sub-forum here

As there appears to be a popular request these days people wanting both public and private sections for their teams, new shops, sites or events, please use this thread to request them.

Information we need (public forum requests only):

Name of Forum

Forum 'Blurb' (what goes in the 'Topic Description' section to describe your section)

Names of Moderators (Must be a registered user, of course)

Whether the forum is to be public or private

If you want a private forum (ie for team / event OPSEC, etc) please pm a moderator with the details and password for your section as normal.

What you need to be aware of:

All new sections require an Admin (Arnie or myself) to be created. As a result of this, please recognise that while sections are now produced in a timely fashion, there will likely be a delay between your request and the creation of the section.

Any questions?

Please PM a moderator rather than cluttering up this thread. Thanks. :)

• 1 month later...

-New Shop:

-Name of Retailer forum: Valiant Army Supplies

-Description: Welcome to Valiantsupplies.com we are a UK retailer based in Notts offering genuine military equipment & quality replica clothing & kit from around the world. We are registered stockist of Web-tex, Viper, Magnums, Highlander but to name just a few, we purchase goods from the genuine UK contractor/distributer of MOD kit. We deliver to the World, and UK mainland is Fixed at only £3.95 no matter how much you buy. We have a small retail area (due to needing more space in warehouse for stock) & your always welcome to come & say Hi & check out the kit.

-Name of Moderators: Valiant Army Supplies Ltd, (please can i add my two other lads later)

-Public.

Is this all that is required of us?

(please note Valiantsupplies.co.uk /.com is pointing directly to our Ebay shop as our server is under maintenance for a few weeks. This is not a permanent fixture.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi Arnie

Did try and send a PM before but your inbox was full as it is now.

Could we please request a sub forum (attached to "Electrowerkz (Firefight)" forum) or a new password protected forum for the Electrowerkz Marshalling team and site staff?

Forum admin would be 'Janno'.

Many thanks

Charlie

Charlie,

As I now have Admin access I can sort that for you now.

Everyone else - hopefully your sections are sorted and we are now up to date. If not please contact me and I will do my utmost to turn them around as soon as possible. I've just done a backlog so those of you who have been waiting should have access to them now - apologies for the wait. :)

Charlie,

As I now have Admin access I can sort that for you now.

Everyone else - hopefully your sections are sorted and we are now up to date. If not please contact me and I will do my utmost to turn them around as soon as possible. I've just done a backlog so those of you who have been waiting should have access to them now - apologies for the wait. :)

All sorted, thanks for the speedy attention.

:)

Would there be any interest in a seperate subforum for the support gunners out there, there quite a few posts floating about that could be amalgamated into there, seems to be a lot on new M249 users since A&K released their version? I was thinking next to sniping haven under The game?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Could I have a special events forum please:

Forum Name: Cold War

Description: Cold War Filmsim Events (www.coldwarairsoft.com)

Mods: njd37 & white_rabbit

The forum is public

Cheers,

Nick

Edited by njd37
  • 1 month later...

hi

any chance of setting a forum up for this?as they have reopened cheers terry,also i dont know if u wanna get rid of the fallout forum in exchange for this? ta

The Bunker CQB LTD (form. fallout)

Contact No : 07882278498(mick)

Moderators -myself and 1 other to follow

ta

I think the best thing I can do is edit the existing Fallout forum, as that way you won't lose the existing posts etc in that section. Hope that's okay (you can always delete any old posts you don't want). :)

Forum set up, AUDIO - pm me when you decide upon other staff. :)

Can i set up a forum please

Location NSC Airsoft

based in You can find the site on Elemore Lane half way between Pittington and South Hetton (A182)

website www.nscairsoft.org.uk

Moderators myself and luckypsd

Edited by caaw
I think the best thing I can do is edit the existing Fallout forum, as that way you won't lose the existing posts etc in that section. Hope that's okay (you can always delete any old posts you don't want). :)

Forum set up, AUDIO - pm me when you decide upon other staff. :)

lovely cheers sir much appreciated

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Can you set up a new site forum for us please?

Site : A-TROOP

Location North Wales

Blurb: Assault Troop is North Wales most realistic Airsoft site catering for all styles of play and gaming needs.

Situated in the picturesque heart of the Clwydian mountain range in North Wales and as well as the Clocaenog forest, you will have to go a long way to find anywhere as breathtaking to play an exciting game of Airsoft.

The Assault Troop site is based on a 96 Acre farmland site overlooking Afon Wen village and is just a stones throw away from the A55 motorway that runs the length of North Wales.

And also on the Largest non military Airsoft site in the UK the Clocaenog forest, 22,000 Acres of pine forest with hills and vally's track's and roadways.

Assault troop is run by a dedicated team of friends, who just love to play airsoft. We also run A-Troop on a purely

NON PROFIT BASIS.

Webby www.a-troop.com

Tel:07917363744

Mod Dragon,

Many thanks

Edited by Dragon,

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and the use of session cookies.