AIRSOFT WARRIOR problems!

Gents and Ladies

There was an open issue posted here with Airsoft Warrior that was closed down as the person who opened the issue recieved his goods...well, lucky him.

Anyway, I bought into the whole "THE 1ST OCTOBER IS COMING BUY NOW" rubbish, and as such purchased a rifle from Airsoft Warrior last minute. They accpted the payment and apparently (I say apparently because my account status on their website says so) are in the process of proceesing my order!

Anyhow, the item in question was supposed to have arrived by now, and yes I've seen the statements placed on their webiste...yada yada yada...

What bothers me though, is the lack of communications...they don't answer their telephones and don't respond to emails! I don't care how busy they say they are, they took my money fast enough and made time for that, so why not talk to me afterwards.....I feel like a cheap hooker (who didn't get paid!)

I'm also concerned becuase I can't confirm if my order is in the latest shipment or not, so in other words, even though they have stated that certain items are late, I have no idea when MY order is going to arrive!

If anyone or better still Airsoft Warrior, read this please shed some light! To everyone else, I would hold back on ordering from this company until they learn how to type or speak.....oh, or use the Post Office!

Archived