RSOV Hk, no items received for 2 months!

action_win

As the previous post,

RSOV Hk, no items received for a month

Sep 4 2007, 10:20 AM

Hi People

I have bought a M900A surefire clone and a battery in the beginning of AUG from RSOV, receive nothing. Their stuff seems cheap but really bad service. Email them for a few times still no reply.

Can anyone help or experience the same?

Cheers

In my last post, Keith did not reply and provide further information.

Oct 4 2007, 10:56 AM

Hi keith

Can you give me update on my items, it is still not here?

This matter has not resloved and I don't know why it has gone to resolved section.

I have sent email to payapl for action.

Me and all of my friends have bought a large amount of stuff from RSOV, all of it turned up however one JG g36 took about 4 weeks or so to come and despite emailing him, Keith didn't respond to me about a faulty Cyma HighCap for my Cm030 glock.

however, considering the amount we've all collectively bought, our problems have been small and service has been generally pretty good, Keith's responded alot with questions and stuff before. I find it odd he hasn't answered your emails to be honest.

In september, I think he may have been exceptionally busy due to rush buying before Oct 1st.

Ok there might be issues else where that arent RSOV's fault,

Did you purchase through you credit card without a paypal account? Paypal will now allow sales with a credit card without the owner being a registered user of the paypal system.

If you did then you will need to e-mail aftersales@hk-knd.com with the paypal receipt number and the list of parts you ordered. As the e-commerce system do not fully intergrate with Keiths site on this matter and i do beleive that paypal documents that you should contact the store after purchasing the product with the paypal receipt number that you are sent via e-mail.

If you paid the normal paypal route then send them an e-mail with you order again and the paypal receipt from paypal

The team is very busy but I have been ordering from keith since he opened and never had any problems, he will personally respond on Arnies but remember he doesn't frequent here.

try these:

enquiry@hk-knd.com

aftersales@hk-knd.com

you might also want to read this:

http://www.rsov.com/product_info.php?produ...c3f4a61348227d2

Archived