Blogs for all (mostly)

If you're a forums regular (over 100 posts) you can now access the new blog system by default. In the forums upgrade we've got a new profile system, new gallery and much more options all round.

In short, should you with you can create your own portal with images and a blog page, you can assign your own editors and even make it provate, great if you want a team or group blog.

We leave it to you to use the new systems as best you can. ;)

• 4 weeks later...
Great news, but...

I'm obviously too stupid to blog as I can't see what I posted. I note that some others also have blogs with no apparent content.

What have I done wrong?

Wild stab:-

The default setting on the Blog setting is for Entry options in "draft" rather than "published".

I'm guessing you'll need to change this to "published"?

I think the setting under that one also might have something to do with it as well.

Had a look there, and no, Blazer's blog looks proper broken, not just set to draft(and if it were she'd be able to see stuff in it anyway). instead of displaying the header and calander Like stealthie's it shows a solid white page of empty.

Is mines like that too? All it says is "no blog found". And I don't see anywhere that says "add new blog" or what not... ??? :(

That's because you haven't activated your blog yet.Click here.

I think if you click there it should take you to the "I agree not to post dongs" page and let you sign up for a blog.

Ah but, there is no "I agree not to post dongles" page link.

Furthermore, it seems "The board administrator has disabled Guest viewing", and I wonder if this means no one can see my blog?

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and the use of session cookies.