Need help contacting member, 'Sebshot'

Vamp V^^V

In early September, I culminated the sale of my SR16 countersniper by agreeing to trade it with Sebshot for his MP5A2 (both fairly expensive weapons with a large amount of extras).

At first I thought that I would be able to meet face to face to make the trade, but things got in the way so we decided to post them instead. He made it clear that it would take a little while for him to be able to post the gun, as he has commitments to keep up with studies, etc, and I was fine with that.

I posted my SR16 etc to him at the end of September, and he received it within the last week of that month (I made sure he would get it before the VCRA came into effect). However, I have still not heard anything about when my MP5 will be posted to me, and haven't heard anything from him in the last two weeks. After checking his profile I noticed that that's because he hasn't been on since the 7th of October.

I must make it clear that I'm not annoyed at him, or resentful, but would merely like to get in touch with him and see how things are going. As he has not been on the forums, he will not have read my PMs, and I dont have any other form of contact details.

Does anyone have his email address or other contact detail that I can have to chase this up?

Many thanks,

Graham.

Archived