My avatar

AirsoftaSnipa

• Replies 261
  • Created
  • Last Reply
i find it a bit scary to see a grown man humping the air with a storm trooper costume on :(

and you don't find it scary that a grown man doesn't find a grown man in a stormtrooper outfit doing pelvic thrusts funny?

cos I do... I mean, you'll be telling us next that you don't like curry. Or prefer white wine spritzers to a can of el cheapo lager. Or you find a picture of cookie monster funny...

i mean look- its a chap who's gone to all the effort of finding/making a full stormtrooper outfit, simply for the purpose of dry-humping the air for the sake of it.

its brilliant. Its precisely the sort of thing that makes Britain a land fit for heroes.

*gets all misty eyed as he dreams of good old blighty, and comedy that is so brainless but bizarrely intelligent it actually becomes an artform...*

goddamit, I'm off to hoist the union jack on the house, crack open my illicit supply of carling, and sing the collected works of monty python very loudly until 4 in the morning...

and you don't find it scary that a grown man doesn't find a grown man in a stormtrooper outfit doing pelvic thrusts funny?

cos I do... I mean, you'll be telling us next that you don't like curry. Or prefer white wine spritzers to a can of el cheapo lager. Or you find a picture of cookie monster funny...

i mean look- its a chap who's gone to all the effort of finding/making a full stormtrooper outfit, simply for the purpose of dry-humping the air for the sake of it.

its brilliant. Its precisely the sort of thing that makes Britain a land fit for heroes.

*gets all misty eyed as he dreams of good old blighty, and comedy that is so brainless but bizarrely intelligent it actually becomes an artform...*

goddamit, I'm off to hoist the union jack on the house, crack open my illicit supply of carling, and sing the collected works of monty python very loudly until 4 in the morning...

:rofl:

is he irish?

smeg. apologies to privatecowboy for subverting his nationalism, I'll take whats left of the union jack down now (had a bit of an altercation with the neighbours after last nights show of, um, patriotism- amazingly, they didn't want to know that its awfully nice to have a penis at 3 in the morning, at lest not when delivered in a drunken Noel Coward voice through a megaphone...).

still, its absurd farce elevated to the highest level. Just like all the best comedy. He has my undying gratitude, respect, and awe.

Archived