Leonard in Japan shipping times

sekiryu

Yeah I ordered some bit off LeonardInJapan a while back, it took a while to arrive but it did get here, I know he had to order the parts from the manufacturers for me.

Slightly off topic but are LeonardInJapan and FarEast the same person?

Even with Marui parts it can take a while this is how the process works:

You call Marui with the part numbers you need.

Marui checks stock and lets you know if it is in or out of stock

If it is out of stock they will give you an ETA of when it will be available

You then fill in the form and then head to the post office to send the form and a money transfer to Marui

Marui receives payment and order and then processes.

Just this part will take up to 4 days, after that if they deal with it in two working days you will have it back with a week (this is if you live in Japan)

So you are looking at around 1 week. If the part is out of stock then they will need to run a batch, this can take upto 1 month or more depending on the part and the weapon.

Its one of the reasons why i stopped doing this service myself, When it takes upto 3 months of more to process an order due to parts actually being made people start to question your honesty and when you are receiving over 50 mails a day regarding parts it just became to much.

Its one of the reasons why i stopped doing this service myself, When it takes upto 3 months of more to process an order due to parts actually being made people start to question your honesty and when you are receiving over 50 mails a day regarding parts it just became to much.

Damn I was going to ask if you were still doing this service - and how come no one wants to touch WA? :(

Archived