Greetings from the New Girl

Tsuryuubi-chan

Greetings! I am Tsuryuubi-chan, also known as ED-SKaR's annoying-little-sister. At time of posting, I've only ever been in one airsoft game *which was the charity event 2007 down at Electrowerkz* and I didn't even get to shoot anyone, as I'm only 16*EW is an over-18 site, for those who have failed to attend a game XD*.

Well, before I start blabbing on about random stuff, HELLO TO ALL OTHER GIRLS HERE!!! And boys, there's nothing to drool about over here.

Right, that's over. HELLO EVERYONE!!! I LOVE YOU ALL!!! ^.^

Yeah, that's all.

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hello Tsuryuubi-chan, who is also known as ED-SKaR's annoying-little-sister.

Welcome to the wonderful world that is Arnie's Airsoft.

Given your age I imagine you will attract a lot of attention. Don't worry this is normal. All the women on this site get some attention, especially when we get a women in airsoft thread with pictures.

I hope that you will enjoy playing, and of course you will get to meet lots of young men who will drool over you. I suggest that it is only polite to ask them not to drool, and make the point of popping their sorry *albatross* during the game.

Trust me they'll respect you more for doing that to them :D

Konichiwa from a fellow Newbie.

My girlfriend is Japanese but absolutely hates airsoft, or anything to do with guns, so I have to keep them hidden!!!

Hope you enjoy your time online.

Can you please ask your girlfriend to translate my sisters name please. It is just a pigeon-japanese colection of bits of words, we where wondering what it ment (well i was :P)

We know Ryu means dragon. and that the symbol for Tsu looks like a smilie face. however the word was cobbled together to sound like Truby, the name she used to use.

Welcome to the site. I'm sure you'll have lots of fun reading the utter rubbish we normally talk about, apart from the occasional mention of guns :P

Oh and before you ask....

You need to have a post count of 100+ to access the sales forum.

You can't buy RIF's or IF's, but you can buy the parts.

And last but not least, your brother is the coolest person anyone of us has met.

Now guess which one I lied about ;)

A cursory search of the member list + Tsuryuubi-chan gives at least 5 of these "girls" operating since the forum upgrade...

We know Ryu means dragon. and that the symbol for Tsu looks like a smilie face. however the word was cobbled together to sound like Truby, the name she used to use.

Tsu means big or large as in "Tsu"nami. so we have Big/Large Dragon. Ubi is were things go runny. As near as I can work out it means Tapioca. :mellow: ad a chan in the female sense and we get Big Dragon Tapioca girl.

o.O 18 posts already? I feel popular... *steals ED's smiley* :blush: Even though half of you don't believe I'm a girl, and the other half are... talking about Jaffa cakes? *goes shopping for jaffa cakes - returns with copius amounts of clothes and two packets* Here you are, guys. *passes Jaffa cakes*

Also thanks for all the advice! ^ ^

hello t from mr. lol i do believe you are allowed to play on sunday games as long as you have parental permisson and someone with you i e your big loving brother hehehe ed lolol and you can join up with nic my girlfriend so hope to see you soon and so does nic.

depends on the kanji used to spell the name

A cursory search of the member list + Tsuryuubi-chan gives at least 5 of these "girls" operating since the forum upgrade...

Tsu means big or large as in "Tsu"nami. so we have Big/Large Dragon. Ubi is were things go runny. As near as I can work out it means Tapioca. :mellow: ad a chan in the female sense and we get Big Dragon Tapioca girl.

could the ubi mean something on the lines of water? like it meaning Big water dragon?

Tsuryuubi doesn't use kanji to spell her name she only uses the europian alphabet (though i would like to see it in kanji)

How come i never start topics this good :(. Its hardly worthy of an award of awesomeness in thread form from the off topic side, but its a pretty good read.

Archived