Greetings from the New Girl

Tsuryuubi-chan

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I like my Jaffa Cakes like I like my women: melting on the tip of my tongue and with a sweet, syrupy center.

In other news, Innuendo and JaffaCakes are pretty good together. Jaffa Cakes are the best evar.

Welcome to Arnie's and the Werkz.

Your brother has tag killed me far too many times for me to claim it was luck. :P

I'm slowly coming to the conclusion that to avoid being tag killed by Ed, the best thing to do is shoot him on sight regardless of what team he is on just to be sure.

I'm slowly coming to the conclusion that to avoid being tag killed by Ed, the best thing to do is shoot him on sight regardless of what team he is on just to be sure.

So when was the last time i taged you and you saw me coming?

Dosen't happen :P i'm too sneaky.

I always eat mine by eating the chocolate and sponge around the orange-choc-sponge bit in the centre, then licking off the chocolate, munching the sponge, and finally the orange. And let this be the end of the discussion of jaffa cakes.

In other news, felts, you were one of my brother's henchmen? Since when? I never saw you when you guys rescued me from that weirdo last week. Then again, you were all wearing masks... who knows who you really were? *is suspicious*

And @ Bell, I'm sorry... :( I shall refrain from using the word "girl" in any posts.

*reads post* Uh... after this one that is... *sneaks away*

Presumably, you mean figure skating and not hockey (which also involves skating on ice). :P

Actually, I know a guy who's an Olympic figure skater and an airsofter. :D

I'm glad that someone pointed that out. I don't believe that a hockey team would take very kindly to being called fish out of water. :)

The Badger extends a welcome, and hopes that you manage to maintain the ability to speak in first person (aka, your sanity) btw, the badger is also one of your brothers henchmen, despite living on the opposite side of the world (no jaffa cakes....), never having met your brother, and having a intense dislike of all things "hench" related. The Badger intends it just as a heads up.

Tsuryuubi-chan thanks the Badger for his kind welcome, and invites him to devour jaffa cakes until there are none left, which looks to be very soon if this hoard of male 'softers has their way.

Tsuryuubi-chan also thanks the Badger for offering his protection when she is in "Yankland" as her brother calls it.

;)

i could of sworn this was a welcome for eds sister [Tsuryuubi-chan] to the forums and airsoft not how in the hell do you eat your jaffa cakes cafe me does believe you guys are :cookiemonster::offtopic2: lol oh and for the record i hate jaffa cakes they are disgusting and taste like cardboard

ed-skar:grow boobs, the forums will listen to you more.

Way too late for that... ;)

/jk Ed.

I too echo the feeling that Ed is a far better airsofter than he has any right to be, let us hope your sister is just as gifted.

Archived