Battle-Worn Picture Thread

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is it hard shooting with no stock? I dont think I could do it well.

I tight-sling with the single point, it works pretty decetly at keeping the gun the proper distance from my face.

....who doesn't fire it like this!? :P

img.153964_t.jpg

I see your AIM and double-raise you an AKS74.

[http://i299.photobucket.com/albums/mm320/revengeseeker02/untitled-9.jpg]

:D

Thats damn cool, looks like its been sitting in a sandstorm.

Kind of reminds me of the ones I saw of FARC's troops carrying or were those two toned, anyways still cool!

Thats damn cool, looks like its been sitting in a sandstorm.

Kind of reminds me of the ones I saw of FARC's troops carrying or were those two toned, anyways still cool!

Thanks! :D But I have no idea what you're talking about with FARC troops. :huh:

I can't wait till I finish but this project is taking longer (and pricier!) than I thought. Darn you Dboys and your tough paint!

Thanks! :D But I have no idea what you're talking about with FARC troops. :huh:

I can't wait till I finish but this project is taking longer (and pricier!) than I thought. Darn you Dboys and your tough paint!

FARC-Fuerzas Armadas Revolucionarias de Colombia (People's Army) revolutionary guerrillas in Cuba basically.

FARC-Fuerzas Armadas Revolucionarias de Colombia (People's Army) revolutionary guerrillas in Cuba basically.

Revolutionary guerrillas in Colombia ;) The model you are referring too is a 5.56mm AK version (I don't know the name but its not an AK101) It's Bulgarian I know that much. It's the same gun issued to the New Iraq National Guard but theirs is in 7.62mm flavor.

Revolutionary guerrillas in Colombia ;) The model you are referring too is a 5.56mm AK version (I don't know the name but its not an AK101) It's Bulgarian I know that much. It's the same gun issued to the New Iraq National Guard but theirs is in 7.62mm flavor.

Cool thanks for clearing that up than, hard to find the picks of them though. They are realy nice I like the whole 2 toned thing and the waffle style AK mags.

The title says gear also so here is my 1973 dated PRC-77 radio. It was originally repainted but I took that off and brought back the original paint (its pretty obvious why it was repainted). None of the wear is artificial. I just bought a vietnam Lightweight Rucksack so when I recieve that in the mail, the radio will be attached to the frame using a cargo shelf (which was common it Vietnam).

000_4592.jpg

Good stuff.

So I got a VFC AKS74U, and could not be more happy with it. I treated it to make it look battle-worn.

*nice pics of AK*

Tell me what you guys think!

I think the mag needs to be worn a little. It kind of detracts from the look to have a battered AK sporting a nice shiny new magazine. Just a little bit of silver enamel on there should works wonders.