Battle-Worn Picture Thread

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thx :)

When i got it it was sprayed really wild with tan so i removed/Rubbed most of it but left some at the cournes as you can see and then i sprayed a new layer of brown over and on other places. :)

Might add some more on the aimpointmount and rearironsight since they are added after the paintjob.

A little bit different kind of battle worn : D My reddot got a hit from Tm ak47 from 3 meters. Luckily it has a built in glass made protective lens which shattered and nothing happened to the main lens. So it still works just fine and I kind like how it looks now. :D

It has been like that for 6 months and I have gotten so used to it that I rarely even notice it when aiming.

DSC01057-1.jpg

I don't really want to Krylon my M4 but I'd like that 'sandbox' look for my rifle:D

I'd like to create the illusion of sand in all the nooks :P i.e. the grooves in the pistol grip, vertical grip, the RIS etc.

Any suggestions on how to achieve this? Or would it be as simple as grabbing a handful of sand and rubbing it on my rifle!

Edited by chris u'5
  • 2 weeks later...