Battle-Worn Picture Thread

is that your hardcore usp you shoot people in the face with on red gas? [/rhetorical]

i am glad you love it because i think it looks poor and nasty, each to their own

darklite good tips, same way i got my cat all battleworn

Titleist that shotgun looks great, nicely done

Edited by Parsley
  • Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I had to file a small part of the inside of the back. Apart from that it took the gearbox just fine. The bolt catch was a bit tricky, and took a little bending of the ornamental bolt metal, but then the rest was a breese. Never installed a G&P body. It wen't on a whole lot easier than the D-boys body I put on my friends TM though. I'm fairly competent with gun internals, so it could proove tricky for a first timer I guess. Wouldn't have said it was difficult overall though. I can't reccommend it enough. It's not perfect. But it's a damn site better than any other make I've seen.

Thanks for the info! I'm wondering if it could be modified for a quick sliding field strip (ie: CA and G&P) body. I modified my old SRC metal receiver (similar to older guarder bodies) to do that after I installed it on my TM. It now slides open apart like the CA and G&P bodies, and makes it sooo much easier for inner barrel length swap and general maintenance.

Edited by Souske
Like this :blink:

Clicky

That's how they come. The self retaining body pins can be strange at first. I forget they are there and tryed to pull the ekection port cover through the front one.

Sorry for the size and poor quality of the photo. Took it with the broken screened camera, the good ones in another country.

Oooh ok, that answered it for me, thanks again!

Froob, very nice, got an overall picture of the gun?