Battle-Worn Picture Thread

Woa damn, that looks good. Is the faux wood that good (prior to your effects)?

I'll have some 'side-by-side' pics tomorrow when the big yellow disk is on this side of the planet-

But there are pics of the original stock finish in the review section for now ;)

Slainte!

Edited by Guinness
  • Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

NICE GUINNESS! That stock almost looks like real wood, it's very hard to tell between the real stuff on your M1 garand and the K98! Do you mind If I ask your take on it's function as well? It obviously looks great...

I really like it so far- I need to do some in-depth testing, I wasted the entire weekend indoors because of snow- But hopefully this week I can get out somewhere and set up a target and see what distance accuracy and power are like.

Guiness... uh, wow. All my firstborn are belong to you. BEAUTIFUL stuff!

Wow, isn't that first one an Echo 1? I remember you posting it on ASF.

Is it still using the plastic body? If it is, that looks very nice. Haha, in fact, I think you gave me an inspiration, I've been looking for ideas on what to do with an Echo 1 aeg that I'm about to buy.

Yeah mate, the first is my Afghan-alike with the stock Echo-1 plastic body. It's so sturdy, I feel no need to replace it with metal... until I get an AG36. *bwahahaha* :P

Hey, Guiness, you can take all the paint off the butt plate and the circular take down discs in the side of the butt. These were left in the white on the WWII K98s. Only the post-war Russian armoury refurbed captured weapons have these parts blued :)

Cool! Thanks for the tip!

When you say "white" I assume you mean bare metal and not actual white paint or something right?

Slainte!