WA.....M4, SCW3 V10 with Springfield trades + Cobra Goldcup

hitmanNo2

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

hi guys,according the the new arms magazine the western arms m4a1 is 60900 yen which is around £300.stock extended its 745mm long and 660mm without stock extended.weighs 2.65 kgs and has a 50round magazine,power around 90mps or 0.8joules.no release dates or how much it will eventually be when it hits the u.k. stores.

This thing's starting to attract my interest again. What do you think the chances are that some one will review it and I'll have the cash to pay for it before they're all sold out?

Don't really know much about M4s, but would it be possible to screw a barrel extension in place of the flash hider? I remember something like that being able to be done on certain M4 AEGs, I think.

Muzzle Velocity: 250-280 FPS ( 0.2g BB / 134a ) / 330-350 FPS ( 0.2g BB / Top Gas )

I thought that coming from Japan, these couldn't legally be Green Gas capable. Or does that just mean, "use it with green gas and you'll get 330-350 fps till it breaks relatively soon after"?

According to Redwolf: "there is a feature to disable the bolt catch, to make it convenient to shoot without BBs if you want to show off your blowback".

So there IS a bolt catch. Don't worry. :D

http://www.redwolfairsoft.com/redwolf/airs...il?prodID=24491

Seems also that it's VERY HOT item, since it sold out at RWA in one hour... :huh:

Me want too! At least when there's a full-lenght M4A1 barrel available for it (I really don't like the CQB-R-version). Longer barrel should also increase fps and accuracy quite a bit. The frame material doesn't bother me, if it feels solid enough. I believe that fiber-reinforced polymer is a lot more durable than the crappy pot-metal found in typical airsoft guns.

I thought that coming from Japan, these couldn't legally be Green Gas capable.

Do they really enforce the manufacturers to limit their durability? I doubt that...

Usually in Japan the frames have to be plastic (as I understand it). In pistols that is plastic slides. And in which case they can't take more powerful gases than HFC without breaking the slide.

Still I'm also curious how this gun will endure in heavier use and with more powerful gases.

Check the OTHER News thread on the WA M4... RWAS has a video of the rifle in action...

As for more FPS, don't think it'd be much fun since with Green, it already does 380 FPS on the chrono.

Edit: Could we get these two threads merged somehow?

As for more FPS, don't think it'd be much fun since with Green, it already does 380 FPS on the chrono.
I guess that chorono is in higher temperatures (Hong Kong) than what is here in Finland where we suckers live... More fps might extend the season that we could use it. And if by any chance the fps goes too high (more than 1.6 Joules which I doubt), then it's really easy to switch HFC134a instead of green/top gas.
I thought that coming from Japan, these couldn't legally be Green Gas capable. Or does that just mean, "use it with green gas and you'll get 330-350 fps till it breaks relatively soon after"?

If that's the case, where do the TM 1911s and 4.3 Hi-Capas come from? Or do they break on green gas but nobody's just seen it happen yet? ;)

I think the best way to "merge" these threads is to stop posting in the other. I choose the other thread.

-Sale

• 1 month later...

Archived