WA.....M4, SCW3 V10 with Springfield trades + Cobra Goldcup

hitmanNo2

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

mmm.. V10 w/ trademarks. . that must mean WA now has licensing for Springfield 1911s...finally! (bring on the Micros!)

and one-piece metal outer barrel is a huge plus. . no more spending $100+ for the Prime one-piece that requires alot of tuning to get it to work.

Good move WA!

and one-piece metal outer barrel is a huge plus. . no more spending $100+ for the Prime one-piece that requires alot of tuning to get it to work.

Good move WA!

Sucks too cuz I just ordered a (one-piece barrel) from Boomarms <_<

If they do have licensing for Springfield 1911s, then that should mean we should be seeing a nice assortment of new SA traded guns...

EDIT: I dont think so though. If you look on their site at new guns, all the ones that have licensing agreements clearly indicate it.

Even if the full auto wasn't great but the semi auto was good.. I'd be cool with that. Theres a place near me now thats indoor CQB and a small outdoor field. This thing would rock due to the noise of a GBB vs. a PTW.

The last auto GBB they made was a spinoff of the KWC mini Uzi, but I don't remember hearing much about it...

Thats because almost everyone that wanted a mini uzi had already bought the KWC version :P

I bought the WA version over the KWC mainly due to the strict 1 joule limit here in ROI. It has a very fast ROF and sounds rather nice with the big metal bolt. On the downside, the shot groupings are quite inconsistent (mainly due to the hopup) and it does have a habit of firing bursts when in semi.

Thats because almost everyone that wanted a mini uzi had already bought the KWC version :P

I bought the WA version over the KWC mainly due to the strict 1 joule limit here in ROI. It has a very fast ROF and sounds rather nice with the big metal bolt. On the downside, the shot groupings are quite inconsistent (mainly due to the hopup) and it does have a habit of firing bursts when in semi.

Can it take green gas/propane? Or 134A only?

I've used both (currently using green) and its performed without any parts breaking down so far. I've only noticed the usual differences when using green (increased ROF, FPS). That said though, I've only had it for about 6 months so far.

the 1st and 2nd release SCW V10s do not use the proper recoil rod as RS. . .

the MGC V10 uses a full length recoil rod but not the same as RS. . .

the V10 should be using a recoil rod similiar to the WA SCW & MGC Colt Defender's to be accurate to RS. ..

here's the proper recoil rod from the SCW Colt Defender:

defender_004.jpg

here's the proper recoil rod from the MGC Colt Defender:

DSC08765.jpg

here's the full length recoil rod (but wrong design) from the MGC Springfield V10:

DSC09193.jpg

WA can't seem to get it right .. .

Archived