Motivational Posters Mark 5

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

image removed

I'm sorry you believe that, RedScare. :( RedScare, being a Christian isn't about things making sense, it is a faith. We Christians have done nothing to you by believing what we believe. I am not saying that you should be a Christian; it is your choice, but why do you feel a need to bash religion or specifically, Christianity? Think about that.

Edited by crackisbad
I think the only problem with religion is the fact that nobody can have a contradictory point of view....

Amen! I am a Christian, but I get super ###### when other "christians" start telling people of other faiths/no faith that they are going to hell.

I believe truth can be found in some quantity everywhere, I consider it my duty as a Christian to search for the truth no matter where it is. Thanks Ruvon.

Just so I am not spamming, here are a couple of my favorites, sorry if any are from other threads as I have not been through all of them:

Happiness.jpg

looting.jpg

294001LRTP_w.jpg