Motivational Posters Mark 5

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not particularly funny but I think it merits pointing out

http://jj.am/gallery/d/37790-1/Prioritiesdemotivator.jpg

Mods please remove if it causes offence.

Must. Resist. Want. to Debate. :P Oh hell, one quick thing. I think we should help our own countries first before going to "save" Africa or China or the Middle East. I am getting flashbacks of the white man's burden poem... The UK and the United States have enough problems at home (drugs, poverty, crime). We need to solve our own problems first before going to save poor little Africa.

When I see that picture I see an "astronaut" coming down a ladder on the shady side of a capsule in an airless environment with no secondary light sources and think:

Wow, isn't it amazing that the other "astronaut" can take a perfectly exposed, perfectly framed picture that defies the laws of physics with an old camera strapped to his chest.

Perception, funny old thing isn't it.

Sort of, I believe the americans sent men to the moon.

I further believe that the trip through the Van Allen radiation belts exposed all the film and gave the Astronauts radiation poisoning.

There was then a cover up and the "backup" photos taken on the earth were used instead.

The poor astronauts were replaced with doubles.

You were in better state than than now though:

Grammar.jpg