Motivational Posters Mark 5

I assume that this was an American class, based on the fact that the teacher can't spell kilometre correctly either.

Let's recap. A meter is a device you use to measure something - ie a voltmeter.

A metre is a unit of length, approximately equal to 39 inches.

Class dismissed.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Actually, it isn't.

Taken from http://www.onlineconversion.com/length_common.htm

Or the common ratio that most people remember being 8 kilometre = 5 miles

Oops. :lol: In my defense I was really tire when I did the conversion, but TBH I went wrong when I thought that 1 mile was equivalent to 720 yards. I figured 1 meter is slightly long than a yard, so 1000 is greater than 720. A mile is 1,720 yards though. This is why I like the SI system the best.

motivator9352961.jpg

Although the correct spelling is "mètre."

The Swastika has other meanings besides being a nazi icon. In fact, the swastika has it's symbolistic roots in Indian Vedic culture, which is why hitler ended up picking it for his nazi emblem. The guy above probably isn't using it in a nazi-related way.

WAIT!

The quality of the photograph suggests that it was taken at some point in the past 10-20 years. the buildings outside the window appear to be of European design. This means that the man in question is most likely in Europe at some point post wwII. These factors lead to a strong indication that the man in question would know that the swastika is recognized as a nazi symbol much more than for its oriental origins.

Ergo, hes a Nazi. and hes hilarious.

and, so to not spam this up any more

AnonymousBecause.jpg

Edited by The Badger
The Swastika has other meanings besides being a nazi icon. In fact, the swastika has it's symbolistic roots in Indian Vedic culture, which is why hitler ended up picking it for his nazi emblem. The guy above probably isn't using it in a nazi-related way.

Doctor (or The Badger) get me 50cc's of humour. STAT!

:rolleyes:

PENIS! PENIS! PENIS!

*its okay, humor levels are returning to normal, say boobies to him once a day before supper and call the doc in three weeks. If he starts moaning and claiming that a boobie is also a type of bird, slap him repeatedly until he crys then bring him in.*

and to stick with the spam then anonymous motif

b4.png

Anonymous_Propaganda_by_raithesheep.jpg

Edited by The Badger

You guys critiquing that teacher's notice, you should read it through and realize he admits that kilometer is not longer than mile. The kid gets the detention not for being correct, but for not only bucking the authoritybut encouraging others to resist the education brainwashing...

Edited by sandstorm

Seems to me that blindly agreeing with the teacher when the teacher is not correct would be detrimental to the education of the rest of the group. Any half-decent teacher would 1) not have made such an obvious error in the first place, 2) not argue with a student, especially when they're wrong, 3) not compound their stupidity by making an even bigger issue out of it.