Motivational Posters Mark 5

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

and i have about a gig ;)

But you're not passing it around the office on official government computers :D

IIRC that case is actually for sale, as a display only. No real/airsoft shotgun included.

Might also want to try hosting the images yourself ;)

Edited by Kraut

thread has been cleaned up. religion has been brought up before in this and it ended badly; how about we bump up the religious tolerance and act like adults and not insult other people's religions anymore, hmm? or not and i can give you guys a little time off. your choice ;)

thread has been cleaned up. religion has been brought up before in this and it ended badly; how about we bump up the religious tolerance and act like adults and not insult other people's religions anymore, hmm? or not and i can give you guys a little time off. your choice ;)

Or, how about people act like adults, grow a sense of humour and a sense of proportion and recognise the difference between an insult and humour? :unsure:

For the record, I'm perfectly tolerant of the religions of others. But apparently no-one is tolerant of my right to laugh at them. They seem to take it personally. Well, it's not my fault if they're insecure in their beliefs. As far as I know, no-one ever complained about the cat one I posted, and the religion vs communism one wasn't even mine, found it somewhere, and it's clearly a continuation of this "in soviet Russia" thing that's been around for years.

Christ guys - it's pathetic.

And you can't do me for spamming, because *MY* post has a poster

2263262779_296feeeac0_o.jpg