Motivational Posters Mark 5

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Or, how about people act like adults, grow a sense of humour and a sense of proportion and recognise the difference between an insult and humour? :unsure:

For the record, I'm perfectly tolerant of the religions of others. But apparently no-one is tolerant of my right to laugh at them. They seem to take it personally. Well, it's not my fault if they're insecure in their beliefs. As far as I know, no-one ever complained about the cat one I posted, and the religion vs communism one wasn't even mine, found it somewhere, and it's clearly a continuation of this "in soviet Russia" thing that's been around for years.

Christ guys - it's pathetic.

QFT! Im a Catholic and I dont mind when people photoshop the pope to look the the Emperor from Star Wars or other stuff, because I know it suppose to be funny.

Anyways, as not to spam...

1200451789237.jpg

Or, how about people act like adults, grow a sense of humour and a sense of proportion and recognise the difference between an insult and humour? :unsure:

For the record, I'm perfectly tolerant of the religions of others. But apparently no-one is tolerant of my right to laugh at them. They seem to take it personally. Well, it's not my fault if they're insecure in their beliefs. As far as I know, no-one ever complained about the cat one I posted, and the religion vs communism one wasn't even mine, found it somewhere, and it's clearly a continuation of this "in soviet Russia" thing that's been around for years.

Christ guys - it's pathetic.

And you can't do me for spamming, because *MY* post has a poster

ok, im gonna answer this here so that everyone understands.

How are you tolerant if you know that you laughing at their religion causes them pain/anger/suffering/etc.? If your mother had terminal cancer and one of your friends only told cancer death jokes when he came over even though he knew it caused pain to your mom, would you call him tolerant? <_< what if he said your mom was "insecure" about her cancer?

remember the Danish cartoonists that drew that cartoon of Muhammad as a suicide bomber? know what happened to them? take a look here: click one of the cartoonists and his wife are under police protection after the police discovered an alleged plot to kill him. Apparently, the radical islamists didnt think he was very tolerant.

if people are still confused about this, pm me

Just reading through this thread and happened to notice the nonsense crackisbad has been putting up with recently.

There now follows a bit of "carrot & stick" psychology....

First, the carrot:-

I am NOT warning people about posting objectionable stuff.

Post whatever you think is funny, bearing in mind that this site is supposed to be PG13 rated.

If something is reported and a mod considers it objectionable it will be edited or removed as required. These things happen. Not the end of the world. Nobody's going to spank you for an accidental step over the line. Don't worry about it.

Now, the stick:-

If I see any further arguing with a mod in this topic I will close the thread and give anybody involved a suspension of, oooh, let's say 28 days. Okay?

No further responses to this post are required. Thanks for reading. :)