Motivational Posters Mark 5

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That mace one is awesome he just looks so calm and chilled "exscuse me stop im going to mace you Thankyou very much" where as the guy on the right is like "MACE HIM MACE HIM MACE HIM MACE HIM GOT YA!"

marineslol.jpg

faultylogic.jpg

This one i think is VERY Wrong

AwsomeToothpaste.jpg

Edited by BenjaminRombough

You're not goin crazy. It's an optical illusion thats meant to look like it's moving due to the way your eyes take in information.

Wiki says:

An optical illusion (also called a visual illusion) is characterized by visually perceived images that differ from objective reality. The information gathered by the eye is processed and the brain to give a percept that does not tally with a physical measurement of the stimulus source. There are three main types of illusion - literal optical illusions that create images that are different from the objects that make them, physiological illusions that are the effects on the eyes and brain of excessive stimulation of a specific type - brightness, tilt, color, movement, and cognitive illusions where the eye and brain make unconscious inferences.

Have a look on the wiki page. Lots more interesting optical illusions there :)

opticalillusion01995.jpg

Edited by Punkypink
Doesn't move for me...

My mate had this as a poster on her bedroom wall and it didn't move when I stared at it then!!! ARGH!!! Evidently my eyes are screwed up lol

No if you look up the way these pictures work it isn't actually your eyes it's your brain. So that's what you should be worried about.

poster11_2.gif

Edited by Cyber Soldier
No if you look up the way these pictures work it isn't actually your eyes it's your brain. So that's what you should be worried about.

That made me feel so much better.... <_< lol

The dot one moves, just not the circle one

Edited by Nicoli