Norwegian Gear

Azulsky

Hey guys i wanted to know what the issue gear was/or what was a preferred gear type of soldiers in the Norwegian Armed forces that accompanied the AG3, and if it is possible to source any for my sorry butt. Im mainly looking for whatever load bearing vest is used but i cant seem to find this info anywhere.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hmm maybe it needs a little more time

OTherwise i found this site www.nfm.no

On an old archive thread on military photos, they say that the manufacturer for the load bearing vest is combatkit.net for the older style

All i can find on the NFM Bear II is a danish website with the vest made only in their camoflauge

My issue gear (I'm a tanker though):

M02 Goretex BDU (as recruits we used M75 cotton uniforms, cheaper, more hard wearing and probably better suited for airsoft. If you live somewhere hot you could also use M98 or M2000, we sometimes use these in the summer)

NFM Bear AG3 vest (only the Panzer Battalion, Telemark battalion and some special units use these AFAIK, a CV1 or 2 would also be authentic and cheaper), we used the CV-1 as recruits though, it's cheaper and "kinda modular".

NFM has both of these, but I'm somehow unable to link directly to where on the site they are...

We were also issued these chestrigs: http://www.sandefjordpaintball.com/index.p...roducts_id=1085

I've never used them myself, but they're supposed to be pretty good.

Personally I wear german M2000 boots bought from flecktarn.co.uk, but the M77 would probably be more "accurate".

As for helmets, I don't know where you can get Norwegian helmets, but they're uncomfortable and are easily pushed down in front of your eyes.

Again I use a german kevlar helmet from flecktarn.co.uk :P

Looks about the same with the cover on.

Other than that, use whatever norwegian camo stuff you can find to adapt it to your role in airsoft and where you're playing.

Hope I could be of help, if there's anything else just ask.

You are allowed to use own helmets? Doesn't that destroy your insurance? Or do you mean that you use it for airsoft and have the issue gear while serving? In our military, we were allowed to take shemaghs, camelbaks and such minor stuff like that with us to the deep forests, since we usually spent a week with 9 guys at a time so nobody was watching what we wear.

Hey guys do you know anything about this site?

http://www.mamut.net/nfm/

100USD~500NOK right, i dont remember the conversion too well

It's the webshop part of NFM.

500NOK is about right, right now 1USD is 5.34NOK, but that changes all the time.

The link OS-Jæger posted seems to have it all though.

The german kevlar helmet is the same as the older style norwegian helmet, slightly thinner but as I mentioned in my last post vastly more comfortable.

Abelius, I originally bought the helmet for airsoft, but brought it with me up to the base and use it in service too.

That said, had my line of service been more infantry oriented, I might not have been allowed to use it.

The measurements are a strange type intended to confuse both friend and foe. The number really doesn't mean anything. There is only two sizes. Too small and Too large.

I am about 1.70 meters tall and around 100 cm around the waist. I fit into 50-52 but find 54-56 more comfy.

Good luck with finding your size though.

MJK use the C8 Diemaco SFW. KJK use the G36 as mentioned.

Difference is as follows:

MJK = "Marinejegerkommandoen" = Norwegian Navy SEALS = SOF.

KJK = "Kystjegerkommandoen" = Norwegian Marines = not really SOF (though they may think they are).

Both are hardcore, but MJK is more so.

All the different variations on the M2000 can be bought here. Desert included.

https://webshop.cato-ringstad.no/ibuy/Main?...0504&sec=44

im looking for another scandinavian loadout, so would this be an ok KJK loadout:-

M2000 BDU's (desert)

this helmet: http://www.game-on.no/webshop/product_info...47546a53f849a1c

Combat kit rifleman vest (woodland)

Combat kit holster

(i know theres a mix of desert and woodland, but i do that with every desert loadout i do, DPM, Desert MARPAT etc)

weapons:

SRC G36(the one with the rail) with a CA AG36 If it will fit and an Eotech replica.

Glock 17

Archived