Sherlock

Clockwork_O

On october the 1st I made a deal with Sherlock about a Tommy Fr slide and grips for my WA v10. I payed the same day the amount of £35,00 GBP.

I didn't panic and waited because the kind man told me there was a postal strike in UK.

Now we are the 30th of october and still no slide, and he told me that postal strike were over last week on the 22nd. But till today no slide, ofcourse I do care about my money but I just want that slide real hard more than I want the money back..

I think Sherlock is a trustful seller, but I wanna know or still people haven't received their package or is he just beating around the bush?

Sherlock no offence, but I hope I'll still receive my slide this week or next week....

Greetings

Right. Despite me telling you what is going on you have still done this. You send multiple PM's a day even when you['ve had an answer. I'm refunding you the full amount. i will contact the PO and ask them not to deliver the package. If it is too late please tell me the postage back and send it back. Don't bother paying again. Send the slide back. It's not my fault the PO here is in a state.

Ok sorry maybe I was a bit to fast,It was not in my intention to critisice or to blame you. I should be more patient. I just want the slide not my money back. Thanks for the care Glenn, but I shall wait, because you are sure it will still arrive.

So no problem. I'll just wait and don't bother you with more PM's.

I'll just wait now for the slide to arrive....

Knowing Clockwork O he did not mean to cause offence, he was just slightly concerned. As he does not reside in the UK he will not be aware of the chaos that has occured recently with our postal service.

Sherlock, cancelling the delivery will just cause more problems. Clockwork obviously wants the slide and now understands the situation, surely it would be better for all concerned to continue with the sale?

Clockwork, even though the strikes are over it still seems there is quite a delay with deliveries but I am sure it will arrive soon.

Archived