KSC G34 problem

Smith5

Heres my problem. I have just installed the airsoft sergeon floating valve into my KSC G34, however a wet fart would propel the bb's further. Heres what I have done, step by step.

Removed the blowback part of the slide

Removed part 22 and all the associated gubbins

Removed Pin #26

Removed part #24

Replaced part #24 with the new valve, kept stock spring

Could not get pin #26 back in as the new valve is too long

Reassemble in reverce order, minus pin #26

The gun fires and cycles fine, just the FPS is drastically lower than with the stock valve and the blowback is weak and no-where near how it was before. Can anyone tell me what I may have done wrong?

I don't have a parts list and I'm too busy/lazy to find one at the moment, but I'm guessing that the part #26 is the small pin that you push out of the blowback cylinder?

If so then you need to have that in. You'll need to get a small screwdriver or something to push the rocket valve in so that the pin can be pressed through.

If you still have problems with it I suggest trying the stock spring with the new AS valve. When I put in the new valve and included spring the gun wouldn't function well. I think some one (Sale probably) said that it was used for higher pressured gas.

Edit: I guess that bit about keeping the stock spring was of no news to you then. I need to pay more attention. :rolleyes:

You need to make sure the valve moves forward and back smoothly. There may be burrs inside the loading nozzle, that weren't causing problems with the loose stock valve. If you can't get the valve deep enough, there's something seriously in the way.

I used a 5.1 mm drill bit to deburr my loading nozzle. Works like a charm now on green gas with the included strong spring.

-Sale

Yeah, you really need that pin in for the gun to function. I never tried Sale's trick of deburring the loading nozzle, but when I tried to use the Airsoft Surgeon spring I couldn't get the gun to fire right.

You also might want to be careful, I have seen a few of them break lately, but one of those was in a G18C.

Ok ive had another go and got the valve in with the pin. It went in fine, I was just being a little too over cautios and gentle with it. Everything is in and th egun is back in one piece, and now I have come to my next brick wall. Now when I fire the gun the bb fires but the slide does not blow back and all the gas vents. If i try and cycle the slide manually it all seems to move fine and return to battery ok and eveything sounds normal. I cant see anything that is stuck or jammed against anything and the whole gun is correctly lubricated.

Any help on this one, I dont want to give up yet.

Thanks all.

Yes the stock one.

It doesnt matter now, Ive got it sorted and working. I had to compare it side by side to my G17 but what had happened must have been when I was putting stuff back together, I had slightly bent/damaged the tip of one of the two long springs that pull the loading nozzle back and this was preventing the loading nozzle from sliding back and forth freely. I turned the spring with the damaged end around so that the damaged end went in towards the rear of the slide, checked the loading nozzle could slide freely back and forth, reassemble the gun and its now firing and cycling correctly.

Thanks everyone for your help.

Archived