WANTED, SIG 550, TM aeg and springers

Ross-Da-Boss

yea, I heard that maybe ICS is coming out with a 550(possibly). I am after a 550 really as the 551 is a bit of a shorty. How much you asking for it anyways? 3round burst intact? condition? PICS??

Hopefully, the ICS or JG will maybe have a solid stock like some of the early real steel SIGs! Need some space for a proper battery=9.6v or 10.8v.

Cheers guys

Its all in the FS thread of mine (Note to self, ensure that I put link in sig...), but I think I'm asking $247, shipped inside US (so a bit more to go overseas), which includes a practically new gun and battery. Upgrades, none. Burst chip is indeed still intact.

I've also got a HurricanE SG552 MBK (which requires minor modification of the SG551's internal plastic structure: two plastic tabs that hold on the stock plastic body need to be trimmed off, but that's it) that I'm selling for another $190, shipped (again, inside the US, but it wouldn't be all that much more to include to send along with the gun).

• 3 months later...

Archived