Anime.

Donut

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What i find funny is that you all obviously visit the same places to get the images, hang out at the same forums specifically for this stuff....so why bring it to an Airsoft forum?

Not only that but it is always the same people posting!

What i find funny is that you all obviously visit the same places to get the images, hang out at the same forums specifically for this stuff....so why bring it to an Airsoft forum?

Not only that but it is always the same people posting!

Well, most of it is probably true. Though I don't have any other forum but here :P

lol, the time I spent on arnies compared to all other places makes them seem almost non-existent.

The Japanese Government announced the second 5 year agenda for the promotion of Japanese Culture in other nations. Among the top priorities outlined in the plan, one is to increase the amount of cultural exchange between Japan and other nations - an effort in which Anime and Manga will play a significant role.

The government is stressing that Japan promote its own "Japan Cool" in other nations, specifically focusing on exportation of Japanese Anime, Manga, and Music. For these initiatives, the agenda outlines 3 points:

1) Partner with Universities and Museums with a strong background in the arts to promote Japanese Culture overseas

2) Support the training of people involved with Arts and Entertainment. Work with Universities and young talent to develop projects that can be co-produced with similar talent in other countries

3) Develop existing training programs and film development at the Tokyo National Modern Art Museum's Film Center

Until recently, most of Japan's international promotion of Japanese culture centered around traditional culture. However, recent years have seen an increase in calls for more support of Japanese Pop Culture in light of the success that Manga and Anime have experienced overseas.

Statements have been made regarding the need to promote Anime before. However, with the new agenda in place, a more official structure and system for culture promotion is likely to appear in the near future.

Great, can't wait to see the reactions of other countries to yaoi, yuri, pedophilia, and other exotic fetishes.

EDIT:

theres one watching us right now...... @_@
Well, since the "Pictures of other members" thread isn't here anymore

minority_report.jpg

"Hey, check this out, I think that one's going to spam soon"

Haruhiism+ Japanese Exchange students= this

Image198.jpg

Image200.jpg

Image205.jpg

Image202.jpg

more pics here

<a href="http://www.arniesairsoft.co.uk/forums/inde...127063&st=0" target="_blank">http://www.arniesairsoft.co.uk/forums/inde...127063&st=0</a>

http://www.arniesairsoft.co.uk/forums/inde...127063&st=0

this chick and her friends took alot of pics of me w them. I have an odd feeling that those pics are going to end up on some random fourm out there... :o Her name is Rykiu, I think

Image242.jpg

so go ahead and post pics of anime and or Japanese exchange students, media etc. have fun AND SPAMMERS WILL BE SHOT FOR TREASON

Archived