Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

airsofter177.

Ratings

I have a two star rating and i would like to know why <_< . There needs to be a system that is beneath the rating and you must type your reason for giving either a good or bad rating. You can view them and if someone gave you bad rating and says "You're a faggot,go away" then you report it to mod or admin.

Can this site support such a system?

You can edit your posts, fyi, if it's within 2 hours (unless it changed). I 100% agree with you; we have the same problem now we did with the rep system back in the day, except now it's anonymous. Frankly, the rep system restricted to sales was wonderful, but people still abused it and gave others bad ratings because of personal reasons unrelated to the forums. It's a battle we can't really win.

Yeah I just decided to press 5 stars loads of times on yours, smile!

oh and i gaves marnoobs 1 stars ;)

Er, I think I'm missing something...

You're basically saying that you don't like the amount of little stars you have out of five? You want to know why you don't have as many stars as you like? :huh:

Those little stars don't even have a big enough of an effect on your e-penis, why would you care how many you have? They aren't there to leave feedback on your sales, they're really barely even there. If some one's willing to publicly say something about you, there's always the comments box. If not, then screw them.

The ratings system came as a default setting with the upgrade (along with comments, friends etc). They may or may not stick around for long anyway (once Arnie gets around to tweaking things a bit more).

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and the use of session cookies.