I have a two star rating and i would like to know why <_< . There needs to be a system that is beneath the rating and you must type your reason for giving either a good or bad rating. You can view them and if someone gave you bad rating and says "You're a faggot,go away" then you report it to mod or admin.

Can this site support such a system?

You can edit your posts, fyi, if it's within 2 hours (unless it changed). I 100% agree with you; we have the same problem now we did with the rep system back in the day, except now it's anonymous. Frankly, the rep system restricted to sales was wonderful, but people still abused it and gave others bad ratings because of personal reasons unrelated to the forums. It's a battle we can't really win.

Er, I think I'm missing something...

You're basically saying that you don't like the amount of little stars you have out of five? You want to know why you don't have as many stars as you like? :huh:

Those little stars don't even have a big enough of an effect on your e-penis, why would you care how many you have? They aren't there to leave feedback on your sales, they're really barely even there. If some one's willing to publicly say something about you, there's always the comments box. If not, then screw them.