Boom Arms order

NeoVeNoM

Hi all,

Has anyone experienced the same with this shop. I've placed an order about 6 weeks ago, but never received confirmation of my order. So I won't loose any money, but I'd hoped to order a GBB that almost no shop has.

Is this normal? even after a couple of reminder emails?

I have ordered from many HK shops, but this is the first time that I've been treated so poor as a costumer.

thanks in advance for the help.

They are notorious for this kind of behaviour, they have a great selection of stuff but personally I no longer make any attempt to order from them.

I have heard people give them good feedback but it just isnt good enough for me.

If you havent heard by now, you're not going to hear im afraid. Either forget about it and move on or as r.ocelot said spam the hell out of there inbox!

Guess I am going to contact the shops who have it in 'out of stock' status. I'd rather wait and buy it from a shop with good service

than cry for attention from a couple of poser who think they are too awesome to accept clients.

It is always worth emailing around, even if shops have it listed out of stock or dont even have it listed!

Get in touch with as many as you can think of and ask politely, I have managed to get a few parts I was after using this method. I would make Airsoft Global you first port of call, they have been outstanding with me recently, going way beyond the call of duty in helping me obtain what I need.

Definitely worth a go.

Good luck

• 2 weeks later...
You may want to check your spam box. I ordered with them, and the confirmation was sent to my spam folder.

I don't have that kind of problem, because spam gets a mark from my outlook, doesn't delete it.

Archived